Filming and Lunch

Upon arriving to work, we immediately began filming for another Every Blank Ever. This week we were doing one called Every Marriage Ever....so Courtney guessed that was their funny way of hinting to Noah and her once again about marriage, like they hadn't already heard it a million times from them. They were put together as eachother's partner most of the time.

After filming, Courtney went to sit beside Noah who was sipping some water. He smiled and kissed her lightly on the cheek when she sat next to him and he placed an arm limply across her shoulders.

"I was thinking...maybe the way we could reveal our little 'surprise'. Maybe we could make a video like old times?"

Noah grinned and stared into her eyes, which he loved, the very eyes that never failed to mesmerize him every time his gaze fell upon them. Courtney was truly beautiful, inside and out.

"I would love that." He said quickly, recalling the video they made to reveal them getting together.

He couldn't believe how long ago it was. Thinking for a bit, his mind started to wander to other things.

Is now a good time? No....Noah, don't be so stupid. You're at work. You've had plenty of opportunities. You'll find the perfect moment some time.

His mind often brought him to these thoughts and he always wondered one thing: When would be the right time?

Noah figured he'd know when it happened. He just had to wait.

"Noah?" He was pulled out of his thoughts by Courtney, who was giggling and pulling his arm.

Behind her stood the rest of the Smosh Squad: Shayne, Olivia, and Keith.

"C'mon silly. I've been trying to get your attention for a few minutes now. You dozed off. The Squad is going to go get lunch."

Noah allowed himself to get dragged off by his girlfriend and friends, a million things racing in his mind he decided to put off and worry about later.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: This chapter seems like it wasn't really that good or whatever to me but here you go xD. Thanks for sticking with it. You guys rock.

But hey look! The COOLEST thing happened:

She's replied <3

All right I'm done bothering you guys xD