Noah

Noah turned and stared at his friends. All of the guys from Smosh were there, smiling at him.

"Noah, you look great. Just like an almost married man!" Ian said, clapping him on the back.

He hunched over a bit from the force.

He wore the original black and white tuxedo, with a black bowtie. It was pretty much the only changed, and the most well dressed he had been, he thought.

"Are you nervous?" Sohinki asked, glancing sideways at him as he fussed with his hair in the mirror as if he were a teen getting ready for a date again.

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up at any minute." He chuckled. "But other than that, I'm great!"

"So....you are nervous." Lasercorn noted.

"Gee, captain obvious." Sohinki said, rolling his eyes at his friend, who was quick with a comeback.

"Well, at least I'm not......never mind. I got nothing."

"Guys, I'm freaking out. I'm getting married in a little less than an hour!" Noah exclaimed.

Anthony came over and put an arm around him and grinned. "Don't worry. Everything will be fine. It will all go smoothly. You guys will wake up tomorrow and be married!"

Noah nodded, thinking of how crazy it was how far along him and Courtney had gotten. It was amazing.

"Cmon, we gotta get up to the altar. Its about time." Ian said.

And so they did, with Noah's mind racing and his heart thumping out of his chest.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: its almost over but thanks everyone for still sticking with this story because I mean, I don't know.  Finals are next week and then I'm off for Christmas Break yay!