Black means Darkness.

"I don't know how you found out, but maybe you should mind your own business!"

Courtney stood in front of Dakota, angrier than she had ever remembered being. Why was Dakota after her? Couldn't she just be happy with Noah without someone screwing that all up?

"You'll never be anything to Noah. You're worthless. If I had asked him back out, I doubt he'd care about you anymore." Dakota sneered.

She remembered her dream a week or two ago. All her friends calling her worthless, telling her how she'd never be like them. Those words cut like knives and made her feel pain because she hated to admit it, but she might be true.

Noah would never admit it. But Dakota is way prettier than her. She may have a horrible attitude, but its not usually what guys look for.

At least, she hope Noah wasn't that way.

"Just stay out of our love life. You've had your chance, its your fault he's not with you! Learn to accept it."

"Whatever Courtney, I'll back off this time. Honestly. I can't wait to see you crash and burn."

"I'll send you the wedding invitation...maybe." Courtney smirked, adding a few colorful words in before smiling and angrily storming off.

On the way back, she thought about Noah.

No, he'd never do that. Never.

She quickly parked her car and started back into the Smoffice, going to cross the street. She noticed Noah walk out with a sigh of relief. He must have been worried about her. That made her feel a bit better.

She then noticed his face go from relief to horror. Scared and confused, she looked around.

She didn't see the car until it hit her. The last thing she remembered were Noah's arms around her, holding her tightly, pulling her out of the street.

"Courtney..." She heard him sob, but it was hazy, it sounded as if he were a mile away, when he were really right there.

She reached up to touch his face.

But that's when she blacked out. Everything went dark.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: Okay, the end! Jk jk O_O Sorry and ily Courtney I swear I'm not rude like that. I would never just end a book like that. Well, this book at least. Its not even close to being over everything will be fine shhhh