Twitter Trending

Going into work that day was an event for the two of them. As they walked in, hand in hand, they were bombarded with the same constant question they've been getting for the past two or three months now:

Are you guys getting married yet?

It was a joke...at least Courtney thought, yeah. It always seemed to fluster Noah up, and she found that absolutely adorable.

But she simply rolled her eyes at the question and shook her head. "Unfortunately not yet, no."

Then she kissed an awestruck Noah's cheek and hurriedly ran off to work with Olivia on something she wanted to do for her channel.

"Everyone is waiting for it you know." Olivia told Courtney after what felt like hours of work when it had only been a couple of minutes.

Courtney had completely forgotten what had happened before they had run off to get to work so she looked dumbly at Olivia. "Huh?"

"You and Noah getting married. Ian and Anthony even started a hash tag on Twitter,  its trending."

"What?!?!" Courtney quickly pulled out her phone and checked the trending on Twitter. Sure enough, there is was right in #1.

#Noahjustproposealready

Her face turned red from embarrassment when she read through some of the tweets.

'Cmon guys were waiting for it ;) #noahjustproposealready'

'Smosh fans want Nourtney to be forever! #noahjustproposealready'

She put her phone away and sighed. "Remind me to kill the two of then later."

Both girls laughed and got back to work.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: Literally don't know Noah and Courtney's ship name because nobody really writes much fanfiction etc on the ship xD but oh well :p Anyone miss the snow? Not the -20 degrees cold part, but just the snow? Cx