I Do

The music began to play that familiar tune of 'Here Comes the Bride'.

Courtney slowly walked down the aisle, with her arm wrapped around her fathers, and Mari and Olivia behind her, pulling the back of her dress with them.

Noah's eyes widened when he saw her. She looked beautiful.

As she got to the front of the aisle, Noah looked her in the eyes and smiled as her dad placed her hand into Noah's while giving him a nod. He smiled then turned his attention back to Courtney.

Courtney smiled as tears brimmed her eyes a bit. "Happy Birthday Noah." She muttered.

The ceremony began. Eventually, it came to the two of them saying their vows. They slipped the rings onto each others fingers.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Grossman. You may kiss the bride."

It felt just like the day of their first kiss. Bittersweet. Noah wrapped his arms around her, pressing his lips to her gently, well aware of how many of their family and friends were watching.

Noah pulled away and looked at her.

His wife.

What a birthday present.

After the ceremony, the wedding moved to an after party, where everyone celebrated not only the marriage of the two, but also Noah's and his brothers' birthdays.

It was getting dark, and Courtney sat on a bench outside, smiling a bit and staring at the moon and stars above her. They were at their own house, the party being hosted there.

Noah approached her and sat down. He grabbed her hand.

"The party's inside." Her murmured, and she simply smiled, not taking her eyes off of the sky.

"This is all too crazy."

"Yeah I know. I never believed in a million years i'd have such a beautiful woman to call my wife."

Courtney smirked and turned to him, hitting his arm lightly. "Shut up, Noah."

He chuckled.

"But what about Smosh? Were going to have a baby, and we've just married." She said quickly.

"Well, yeah, things will be crazy, but we'll keep working through it. Eventually it'll all get easy and we'll be able to juggle work and a child." He shrugged.

It was quiet a moment before he turned to her. She met his eyes this time. "Ready to go party again, Courtney Grossman? I think were doing a birthday cake as well."

She grinned and took his hand. "Lets go."

And the two walked into the house, both excited to start their life together.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: sorry I haven't posted for like three days. I've been sick. But this is technically the last chapter but I'm posting an epilogue as well lol. Ill probably post it later because I'm in a car right now ;-; until then 👍