Epilogue

Courtney watched as the smiling 2 year old approached her father with open arms and ran into his embrace. Noah, her husband, with their two year old daughter Kayla.

Two years since Courtney's life changed, for the better. She loved these two dearly with all her heart, and wouldn't trade either of then for the world.

It was her family.

Everyone at Smosh loved Kayla too. They called her the Smosh Squad baby, to which their daughter would simply giggle.

A month or so after she had the baby, just as Noah predicted, their life got back on track. They began filming more, and even when they would try to find a daycare for their child, Ian or Anthony or someone else would insist she come to work with them.

So Kayla would stay.

Right now, they sat at work, and Courtney was getting her hair and makeup done for their next shoot while admiring her family for the millionth time that day, because she was so proud to have that title put upon them.

Noah was playing with their daughter, trying to keep her from messing with stuff, as he had gotten his hair and makeup finished.

"Kayla, here." He muttered softly and picked her up, sitting her in his lap.

Courtney flashed him a knowing grin, to which he returned.

"Everything's fine!" He chuckled.

Courtney sighed. "I love you Noah." She told him quickly.

He was all used to those three words of affection by now, the three words he believed were used most often by the couple. But overused? Never.

"I love you too." He muttered back, with a small grin.

Hours passed, and the two went in and finished the shoot with their fellow companions, wrapping up for the day and hurrying home, to get dinner started.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: that was it o-o. I don't even know what to do now haha. But yeah, this was going to be up earlier, and probably a little longer, but my brain is fried. I'm currently at my final exam before Christmas break. The time is ticking by so slwo before my two weeks off. Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you guys <3