Courtney

The weeks passed by quickly, and sooner than she knew it, February 14th rolled around.

She was excited, yet utterly terrified. This was one of the biggest moments in her life, and their life together.

She turned in her wedding dress, looking at her friends Olivia and Mari, who were staring at her in awe. Her hair was put up in a beautiful up do, with natural makeup, a veil placed through her hair.

"You look..." Olivia paused carefully, unsure of what to say.

"Amazing." Mari finished.

Courtney grinned and reached over to hug the two of them. She was shaking. Olivia placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry, today's your big day! In a few hours, we get to call you Mrs. Noah Grossman." Her friend giggled. "You should be happy."

"I'm just terrified something will go wrong. I've spent weeks planning this, I want every thing to be special and-"

"There's nothing to worry about. Everything will be fine." Mari finished.

The two of them had their hair and makeup done similar to Courtney's, except they wore short black bridesmaid dresses.

Needless to say, the both of them looked amazing as well.

Courtney smiled and turned, looking herself once more in the mirror and taking a deep breath.

It was almost time.

She could do this.

Her whole family was out there. His family was out there. All their friends were out there. Noah would be waiting for her.

She turned and smiled. "I'm ready."

"Let's go then. Noah's waiting."

The three girls walked out, Courtney's heart thumping in her chest.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: the next chapter will be before the wedding begins but in Noah's POV and him getting ready. Also, I didn't forget anyone's birthday, and neither did Courtney, don't worry :p also, this is probably almost over.