For You

Despite waking up at 4 am with a nightmare, Courtney got up an hour before they were originally supposed to get up. It was 6 am, and she wanted to do something special for Noah before they had to go to work.

She hurriedly prepared eggs, toast, and bacon, which she almost burned, but it's the thought that counts. After that, she put it all together on a plate and made him a glass of orange juice, no pulp, which was Noah's favorite.

Then, she got out a pen and paper and wrote him a cute note.

Noah,

I don't think there are many words that can explain my love for you. You have been nothing but good to me the past two years and I wouldn't trade all the memories we've made for any amount of money in the world, because you've given more to me than I could ever have wanted. I love you a lot ♡

Love,
Courtney

Laughing at how cheesy it was, she folded the paper up and put it on the plate beside the food and took it into the room where to her luck, Noah was still sound asleep. The clock read 6:50, so he should be up pretty soon.

She walked into their bathroom and changed into her outfit for the day: a tye dyed crop top tshirt, some ripped jeans, and black converse. She then put her hair up into a messy bun and as she began putting on her makeup, she noticed Noah slip into the bathroom behind her, a grin on his face as he bent to kiss her cheek.

She turned so that she could face him and he slipped his arms around her waist. "Thank you." He told her.

"It's not anything compared to what you do for me, but I wanted to do something for you."

"I love you a lot too, you know that?" He grinned.

"Yes silly now go eat and get ready!!!!! We've got a big day ahead of us!" Courtney half-demanded.

"Don't we always?"

And then he walked out of the bathroom and Courtney finished up her makeup with a goofy grin spread across her face.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: Stars ooh pretty ^^^. Lol just kidding. What do you think? :)