Welcome Home Courtney

A week later, Courtney had gotten out of the hospital, fully recovered. It had begun to be blatantly obvious she was pregnant now, and she was just happy the baby was okay, and she had Noah by her side to keep her sane.

As the drove home, Noah finally broke the silence. The silence had been there for almost ten minutes.

"How are you feeling Court? About....everything?" He asked.

There was a hint of nervousness in his tone Courtney couldn't quite explain, but she could sense it.

"I'm fine, are you doing okay?"

"Tonight.....do you want to go for a walk later tonight? Just me and you, you could get some fresh air? You've been in that hospital for quite a bit."

Courtney smiled softly. "I would love that Noah."

So they continued the silence the rest of the way home. When they finally arrived, Noah parked the car in front, noticing all the other familiar cars crowded around their yard.

He sighed. He didn't expect to have company.

When they got in, Courtney was bombarded with hugs and lots of talking by all their friends back from Smosh.

Happily, she chatted with each and every one of them, catching up. She heard all her fans had been waiting for her return, and only wished her a speedy recovery, and they were all worried about the baby, of course.

Courtney glanced around the room. Balloons were everywhere, streamers, a cake. And to top it all off, a big sign hung on the wall read: WELCOME HOME COURTNEY!

She rolled her eyes and laughed at her goofy friends.

So they partied a bit, the only private party she remembered having, up until around 9, when everyone started leaving.

She felt a hand slip into hers, and she glanced up to see Noah's bright smile. Soft and full of joy.

"So, how about that walk?" He chuckled.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: hi I'm at lunch and we got to school like 3 hours ago because 2 hour delay. Snow is here yay fun xD. Have a nice day! I might update later too, just because.