That Walk.

Courtney walked hand in hand down the street with Noah. It wasn't completely dark yet, but it was getting that way. Courtney loved it. The two of them walked silently, just enjoying the mere fact of being with each other for that time.

Every time they went to cross the street, even when it was deserted of any cars, Noah would hold her back and then check before crossing with her.

She giggled at how concerned he had become since her stupid accident.

She shouldnt have been so mad that day. Over something so stupid. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that Noah was heading into the park with her.

Memories flooded back to her. She remembered one day last year, the two of them had went to the park for some reason, and it was most possibly one of the best days of her life. Apart from the time Noah took her to see this waterfall she really loved since she were young.

She was swinging on a swing that day. She fell off and she remembered Noah picking her up, brushing her off anf him asking if she were okay, as the two shared a laugh.

He gave her a promise ring that day. Promising to always be hers. To always love her, and to one day, watch her walk down the aisle in a beautiful white gown as he stood in a tuxedo, waiting for her at an alter.

That was why it was such an unforgettable day.

"Noah, why are we at the park?" Courtney asked casually.

Noah simply grinned nervously. "Wanna swing? I'll push you." He told her.

Courtney giggled and playfully shoved him before heading to the swing. He stood behind her, lightly touching her back to push her each time the swing came back to him.

It was like that for a few minutes before Noah stopped pushing her. She looked confused.

"Court...." He grabbed her hand and led her away from the swing a bit, still moving from where she had climbed off.

"We've been together two years. Its crazy." He took a deep breath. "We have a baby on the way. You've been through so much with me already, and....I want to continue that. Every time we go through something, whether it be bad or good, I want it to be together."

"Noah..."

He smiled and lowered himself onto one knee. Her chest tightened, her breath suddenly escaping her body. Was she dreaming? She knew she wasn't dreaming. It felt too real.

"Courtney, will you marry me?" He muttered nervously, looking her in the eyes.

To him, in the moonlight right now, she looked breathtaking. She was beautiful all the time, but right now, she was stunning.

Tears brimmed her eyes and she tried to find her words. It was definetly worth the wait. She three her arms around him and kissed him quickly, and then again, longer.

She pulled away eventually and nodded. "Yes, yes of course!" She hugged him again.

He chuckled as he noticed her shivering. "Let's go home."

She nodded and he wrapped an arm across her shoulder, walking back home with his lovely fiancee.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: I liked writing this. Heh. I've been waiting xD. But anyways enjoyyyyy!