Your hired!

You had just got off a bus that stopped at lazy towns literal only bus stop but you understand because you lived in a rather small town yourself but small cars were allowed but big truck's and buses were not, anyway you signed up to be a so called 'super hero' as the ad called it they were looking for athletic young people (there were no weight limits or preferences) and they needed an assistant to thier main hero this guy named..uh...hmm you couldn't remember the name of the person you were working with but that didn't matter because right now you were looking for directions.

You waked in the gate took at least 6 steps and then..immediately tried on something "*gasp* are you ok?!" said a little boy, he looked to be 6 maybe 7 years old wearing a blue and white button up shirt covered by a yellow vest and shorts with very formal looking shoes. "Yeah I'm fine." you said still in some pain "hmm? oh no I was talking to my car." it seems you triped over a pedal controlled toy car he'd been washing before you triped on your ass  "OK well anyway, do you know where the mayor works or uhh lives?" "Yes I do and since your new here and I have nothing to do really I lend some of my time." he said with a hand on his chest. (While also looking like a walking ego)

While on the walk to the mayors house he annoyingly told you what was his "that's mine,so is that and that-oh! thats my favorite thing I own!"he said with excitement this was so boring but you and him get swallowed my a giant shadow you look up and see what looks like a blimp 'cool...' you thought "hey I never got your name.." you looked to your side and then remembered you were with a child you giggled quietly as you thought about how adult like he dressed and spoke "my names stingy the self proclaimed king of everything" he basically yelled ''well that explains so much'' you said under your breath "here we are. you can just go in and do whatever you boring grown ups do.bye!" walking back to his car before you can thank him.

You walk in and are immediately  greeted bye a lady with blue hair and a pantsuit "ah hello you must be (Y/n), you can call me ms.busybody. Just walk right through that door the mayor is ready to see you." OK you were walking  to the door and realized you have no first impression plan...fuck. you walk in and see the mayor and a rather cute guy in a blue suit..costume yeah let's just settle on costume anyway the mayor looked like he about to fall asleep were you late? the man in the costume waved at you you waved back waiting for the mayor to notice you "uhh mayor she's here." the man poked the mayors arm waking him surpriseingly he had a wonderful acent, the mayor woke up and a addressed hitself  "huh? oh hello miss (Y/n) I'm sorry did I keep you waiting?" he asked nervously "no not at all" you said try to sound not nervous  af.