Oh boy..or girl

Its been a week since you two... got it on~ and you had just taken your pregnancy test "yeah, its official im pregnant!" you said excited "wow..im..gonna be a dad....IM GONNA BE A DAD!" he yelled much more excited, he kissed and huged you then he started to kiss your neck "mmm..sportacus stop im already pregnant.." you said blushing and slightly turned on.

                                                       LATER.

"Sooo wait you ate the baby?!" stingy yelled at you, ya know stingy may be an ego in a bow tie and shorts but he's still like, 6 so of course he wouldn't understand what pregnancy is but pixle, trixie and Stephanie were giggleing like crazy while stingy and ziggy (being the yongest) were completely unsure why. it was all fun and happiness until robbie rotten walked up "so you and sportadork are having a baby?" he asked surprisingly not threateningly at all "no, (Y/n)s having the baby becuase sportacus doesn't have girl balloons!" (AKA boobs) ziggy said pointing at sportacus' chest "yeah..thats why, anyway congratulations, you've accomplished something other than eating 33 apples in one day!" he said teaseing sportacus.

You went back home and ate something then wondered 'wait what are your parents gonna think when you move out then come back pregnant..well they always wanted one of their kids to go do something with their lives, though they always thought it would be their over achieveing son,vinnie the middle child (the last person you expect to want everything)' "so what do you wanna name hi- uh it, maybe a her" you asked sportacus while he was getting in the pajamas you bought him recently "well..i don't know but ya know i was thinking sporta-" you cut him off by saying "we're not nameing it sportacus jr...." you said while shakeing your head "aww.." he said disappointed.

Just so you know my headcannon about the kids ages are...

Pixle: 10

Stephanie: 8

Trixie: 8

Stingy: 6

Ziggy: 5