Jeez get it together, sporty

sportacus POV

Well that was weird that was really not like him to just threaten someone like that. what was this girl doing to him? well anyway he was in his airship alone, eating a fruit salad and drinking orange juice stareing at nothing in particular, he was just thinking really, thinking about things like 'what will robbie pull today and i wonder what the kids are doing right now' until he started thinking about you again, about how pretty you were in your uniform and how nice you and funny you were...then he thought about what happend with him and robbie.

He remembered how you didn't really say anything about what robbie said, how it went strait over your head,when things like that were said to him he'd do the same but...this time he felt he had to protect you, well that was sorta his job but protect you with force to say the least...he didn't know what to do...what he did know is he needed to say sorry to robbie even if he didn't except his apology it would make sportacus feel better.

                                              normal POV

You had come back about an hour later only to see sportacus taking a nap on your bed of course your not gonna wake him. you think its cute the way he sleeps with his legs curled up and hand supporting his head but as you stare at him (creepily i might add) you notice that he has facial hair well they were basically just pointy sticks? of hair well that the best i could put it, anyway you wanted to touch one, so you did and and as sone as you touched to edge  (#mr mc my chemical romance) and it got messed up from its original strait ferm look, so you tried to straiten it out but you only woke up sportacus by tugging on his mustache while trying to fix it. 

"Uh hi!..oh sorry i was on your bed..uh..." he said blushing "what nah its ok plus i woke you...by *cough* touchingyourmustache..." you said coughing to try to cover it but it didn't work "its ok if you wanna touch it..go ahead." he lead his face closer to your and closed his eye for some reason this made you wanna kiss his cheek but you didn't insted you flicked his mustache with your finger "ow! hahaha!" he had such a cute laugh "haha! sorry man, dude how do you even get your mustache like that!? hahaahaa!" he thought your laugh was what heven sounded like.