Want another one? (Lemon)

It had been 3 years since you had lui and you and sportacus had been thinking about having another baby, here have this flashback! FLASHBACK: "soo I've been thinking..about lui being an only child and i think we should have another baby...but if you don't to, we don't have to..." you said looking at him dead in the eyes to show that you were serious "o-oh course i want another baby! I just didn't think you'd want to because i hear that child birth was really painful for women and...".

He shuts up when you kiss him gently on the lips and say "i dont care about the pain..i only care about the beautiful baby im gonna bring into the world..." FLASHBACK OVER: so anyway while all the kids were over Stephanies house for a sleep over(including lui) you thought this would be a good time to 'get busy' "so, lui is over Stephanies house..and i may or may not be a little horny right now.." you say while giving sportacus a massage " ohh, is my little treasure horny?~" he said standing up infront of you and holding your waist.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?~" you say biting your lip "but wait c-can i be on top this time?" You ask "hmmm i dont know if you'd know what you were doing-" he said jokingly but immediately stoped talking when you grabed his junk harshly and then rubbed him soflty causeing him to groan "now do you think i dont know what im doing?~" you say before you start to kiss his neck "aahhHh...oh (Y/n) honey.." he said trying not to move to much.

You kept doing this until he took off his shirt revealing his muscular, toned 6 pack and makeing you wetter while you moved down to his lower regions, rubbing and massageing "alittle..lower, please~" he said pushing your hand lower down to his croch but only to have his hand swated away by yours " no, let me do it..i know exactly what im doing ok? Your job is to sit there and enjoy it~" you said while unbuckleing his belt and unzipping his pants and letting the tent in his trousers loose "hmm very excited are we~?".

Now at this point you were taking off your shirt and pants and bra only leaving your panties on. You took his member out of his pants and licked a looooong, slow lick up his shaft making him groan loudly before taking him into your mouth pumping what you couldn't fit with your hand "AhhHhhH~ mmmM I've nEver felt anything Like this beForeee~" he said enjoying the new feeling and putting a hand on your head, pushing your head down to were he wanted it to be.

He was about to cum until you took him out of your mouth, took your panties off and then straddled his member and went up then down, you kept repeating this over and over until you came...twice. you were reaching your final climax and so was he "sportacus i-im gonna!-" you were interrupted by him "i know grr m-me too!" He shouted before you both came.

"Ahhhh...oh, thank you sweetie."sportacus said panting wraping his arms around your neck "your welcome, i told you i knew what i was doing..." you said teasing him and falling asleep.