Saving people 101

Later in the day you guys just talked and did nothing really...well you did nothing but sportacus did push-ups and lots of different exercises while you talked you noticed this and ask him why he was never still "woah..your preety strong, you did like 30-ish push-ups.." you said impressed "well i love exercising and i rarely sit still!" he said kinda out of breath from do the push-ups "sportacus it is almost 8:08, time to get ready for bed." the airship must be able to respond to commands "oh it almost time for bed, do you have a toothbrush? because i have extra if you need it." he said stepping on one of those panles "nah i good i have one thanks though...but um i have to change into my pajamas..so if you could...umm look over there.." you said awkwardly you didn't see him but he was blushing slightly trying not to think about you naked (i wasn't working) "i-uhh s-sure i'll just go over h-here..." he said some how sounding even more awkward but anyway he turned around facing the other side of the airship while brushing his teeth.

You got undressed and put your pajamas on and told him he could turn around if he wanted to after you told him that he put his tooth brush back where it went and laid on his bed with his day clothes on "umm arnt you gonna change into your  pajamas?" you ask while looking at him with one eye brow raised "what pajamas, i dont have anyother cloths exept for my other pairs of the one i have on now." he looked at you like nothing was wrong with that "to each there own." you said before you fell asleep.

yeah,yeah this ones short..but adding a new chapter every other day bye guy$ stay tuned!!!