happy family (end)

It was years later, you and sportacus had bought an actual house but had kept the airship because lui would be the next sportacus in line(number 11). Lui was now in his mid twentys and olivia was nineteen but not all was going well for you and sportacus, now that you two were old (as fuck), your fragile bodys couldn't take the very contagious and life threatening flu that had gotten to your neighborhood, so that brings us to our setting...a hospital..that you and sportacus had been in for 2 months together haveing nothing to do but lay there and talk to each other about all the great things you used to do but you two loved that, you loved the quality time you had to yourselfs.

But in the last couple of weeks things had not been to well, you were both coughing harder and more than usual and you bagan to look worse and worse becoming very pale and your children noticed this so they came to visit you more frequently to check up on you two...until the doctors call lui and told them that you and sportacus' health was decreaseing at an alarming rate and that he should come see you before the worst happens. "Olivia c'mon we need to get to the hospital qwick." Lui said getting his car keys and running out the door "ok, im coming let me put my shoes on!" She said almost falling over trying to rush and get ready.

They both got in the car and olivia was shocked at how fast lui was driveing because usually he was very careful and safe when on the road due to his father teaching him to drive "uhh lui don't you wanna slow down a bit?" Olivia ask genuinely scared "when our parents are on the line there is no such thing as slowing down!" Lui said completely passing up a red light. Once the two rushed to your hospital room they saw you and sportacus looking like you could go right then and there..but you still had smiles on your face's, talking, hand in hand. Lui and olivia just stood in the door way, waiting for you two to finish yourr conversation but olivia trying to hold back her tears, having never seen her parents this..sick before.

" hey guys..how are you?" Lui said with a worried look on his face "hello son, we'er well...i mean as 'well' as you can be when your bed bound." Sportacus said trying to make a joke "...I'd be even better if your bad jokes didn't cripple me more." You say sarcastically as sportacus chuckles.

                               SOME HOURS OF TALKING TO OLD PEOPLE

Lui and olivia were on the first floor of they hospital getting some snacks from the vending machine until they saw staff running in the direction of their parents room and chased after them, as they got closer to the room they heard loud urgent sounding beeping "wh-whats going on, doctor?!" Lui asked incredibly worried "its none of your concern at the moment, please wait in the waiting room." The doctor said slightly pissed that lui yelled at him "none of my- NONE OF MY CONCERN!? THOSE ARE MY FUCKING PARENTS IN THERE! I DON'T THINK I COULD BE MORE CONCERD ABOUT ANYTHING IN MY LIFE! NOW IF YOU'LL KINDLY GET OUT OF MY WAY, SIR!" Lui yelled not having the patients to be polite anymore.

As soon as him and his sister walk through the door the loud rapid beeping turns to a long, continued, monotone beep "....oh my dear lord." Olivia said mortified from seeing her beloved parents lifeless bodies laying there..but oddly they were still holding hands with there eyes peacefully closed. Olivia began to cry into her big brothers chest "shh *sniff* its ok..shhh, everything will be fine." Lui said trying not to cry himself.

                          FIVE MONTHS LATER AND AFTER THE FUNERAL

lui went into his parents room and looked in the closet at his dads old sportacus outfit  "i think the times come..." he said as he picked up the old and dusty vest, shirt and pants "*cough* i should probably wash this stuff first..." he said before taking it to the washer. 30 minutes later the chlothes were finished drying and he tryed them on "a bit loose but i have to keep up this legacy!" He said trying to sound manly "..lui what the hell are you doing?" Olivia asked standing in the doorway "getting ready to meet my destiny! Also you know very well what im doing considering dad told us a thousand times that some day I'll have to become THE ALL MIGHTY SPORTACUS!" He said in his deepest voice "you sound like a dork...but anyway i guess this is the day your leaving huh?" Olivia asked putting a hand on lui shoulder "yeah i guess so..." lui said.

"Well I'll let you have your privacy with the crystal thingy or whatever." She said walking out of the room. Lui walked over to his mom and dad old dresser, sliding open one of the drawers to find his father crystal and sliding it into the slot on the vests chest compartment only to see a big shine of light reflect off of the mirror into..his face "argg! I-i geuss i better watch where i point this thing.." he said.

He was saying his last goodbyes to his sister, about to leave to go to the air garage where his fathers airship was "alright bye, love you and hey, if hear about there being any boys around here, me and him are going on a hunting trip." Lui says not wanting his sister to grow up "oh, really because i have this freind dave and-" Olivia said just playing around "don't." Lui said firmly "hahah yeah, yeah. Get outta here...love you." She said "heh love you too." He said before getting in his car and driving off.

//OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD LORD! I PUT MY DAMN HEART AND SOUL IN THIS BITCH!
IT TOOK ME 2 HOUR TO WRITE THIS DOWN ON A PEICE OF PAPER AND THEN READ THROUGH IT FIVE TIMES...god..well i hoped you guys liked this story i made it because i noticed a lack in sportacus x readers so i was like 'its gonna be trash but why not...' i had no idea you guys would actually like this so..thank you,guy you guys are the one who motivated me fo keep going.

        I love you guys.

But since this storys over i think I'll ethier do a robbie rotten x reader OR a lui x reader i dunno why, i just feel like i should do something else. So you guys message me what you want to see next BUT i do not do OCs..at the moment. Bye love you guys! Thanks for all the support!

      - sincerely C.M