First day!

It's been 20 minutes into the meeting and you ask questions like "so..where will I be living?" you ask "w-well you'll be living with sportacus, i dont know if you saw it but he has an airship,quite the eye chatcher." he said with some enthusiasm "oh yeah i did see that, your right its kinda hard to miss." you said wondering what it looks like on the inside "hey, its getting late, lets get you sttled in!" he said with MORE enthusiasm. when he called the ladder down you were questionable considering the fact that it looked like the most ragged,weak and wiggley ladder you had ever seen.

"Come on, ladys first."he said with a hand gestureing you to the ladder "oh no thanks..im afraid of hights." you said obviously scared "ok well only one other way." he said while picking you up by the waist with one arm as you got higher you started to shiver "you should calm down you'll get used to it eventually..." once you safely got inside you looked at how futuristic it was, you looked at the floor and saw little white glowing panels "hmm what are these?" you aked as you steped on one, a soccor ball came flying towards your face you dodged it though it hit sportacus strait in the stomach "OH OH MY GOD A-ARE YOU OK?!" you said worried you hurt your technical 'boss' on your first day.

"Yeah i-im fine *wheeez*" he said obviously not fine  "i-im sorry, i cant go a single day without fucking something up...but hey a-anyway where will i be sleeping?" you asked with a hint of gilt in your voice " bed number two! there, everthing in here is voice activated so just say what you need and it'll take care of it..." he said with an incredibly cute smile

                                                  Sportacus POV

Wow, this girls really...uhh well i dont have a word for it shes just lovely, she loves sports,dosent like candy but likes sports candy and well i know this probably isn't appropriate but shes sexy to...her voice is like the sound of a thousand angles singing together and her smile is more beautiful than a sunset over a glossy ocean..ive never felt this way about anyone before....i think im in love....hold on! we just met today! if i flirt with her now shes gonna think im weird and gross.heh i sound like a child still worrying about girls and how they see me. i need some help.