Who is robbie rotten?

It was 7:00 in the morning, you were getting out of your pajamas it was still very awkward though...any-fuckin'-way "o-oh yeah i forgot you need to wear this..sorry." he walked up to you (or at least tried) while covering his eye he almost triped like twice, he said sorry because he was getting in your personal space while you were naked "thanks." you put it on but it had a zipper at the back you needed help "hey could you help the zip this, thanks" you said struggling to grab the zipper your self "oh of course." he walked over to you and grabed the zipper but he couldn't help but look at your bare back because all he could see was the back of your bra and a little bit of your panties but he snaped out of the trance he was in and zipped it up.

He helped you down the ladder and introduce you to the rest of the residents there was pixle,Stephanie,trixie and stingy "(y/n) this is st-" sportacus was cut of by stingy "excuse me sportacus but i already know (Y/n),also just so you know sportacus is also mine..." he said pointing to sportacus " yeah i already know him, he gave me directions to the mayors house." you said holding a hand out to give stingy a high five. "Oh well ok..c'mon lets go!" he said running in the direction of a soccer..well ts not exactly a field but it was for all sports really.

"Wanna play some soccer? 1 vs. 1!" he yelled the way he said soccor was so cute. You guy played for awhile you won 4 time and he only won twice "to say your the walking definition of sports your not to good at soccer!" you teased him, he was sweating alot so he looked around and took his hat off...HE HAD CUTE POINTY EARS awww... " oh my god sportacus your ears are so cute aww and your hair is so curly and soft!"you said touching one of his curls "s-stop..please but thanks though..." he said nervous and blushing and enjoying the complement from his crush.

He put his hat back on nad you guys continued to play soccer. some time passed and he kicked the ball near the brick wall but a guy in red and purple spandex caught it (thoughit almost knocked him down) "hello sportakook...who is this?" he said with a semi-threatening tone "hi robbie this is (Y/n) shes my new assistant!" he said looking at robbie with a slight anger in his voice "hmm hey sexy, how bout' you come on down to my lair and we have a good time~" he said seductively, at this point sportacus was visibility pissed "(Y/n) could you get the ball for me please thanks,....listen robbie this is the first time I've ever had a crush and im not going to let you take her away from me, got it?!" he whisper yelled all this in robbies face, you saw them and had to say something about their faces being that close together "hey sportacus, when you guys are done makeing out or whatever, i got the ball so it when you wanna come play..." you said with a smile on your face and an eyebrow raised "you better stay away from her..." sportacus said before running of to play with you "I'll get her sooner or later.." said robbie walking backwards and falling on his ass.