So are you guys a thing now?

The next morning you woke up on sportacus' chest, you were careful not to shake him to much when getting up. you got dressed and was changing your underwear but you droped them and bent (i think you know were this is going.) over to pick them up but at the same time sportacus was getting up and looked your way but only saw your bare bottom..and uh other parts if ya know what i mean~

Sportacus almost gasped but covered his mouth and laid down so you didn't know he was awake. he was trying not to look but it wasn't working,then he realized he was getting a boner and he had to hide it. you had finally put all your clothes on and walked over to him "yeah, i know your awake.." you say as you kiss his cheek, you look over to the raised area in the blanket "and so is your 'little friend'..or should i say your big friend.." you tease him knowing he had a boner.

Sportacus was surprised, he thought you'd be mad because he looked but you were fine with it...he guessed it was because you were boyfriend and girlfriend. later you guys had to save ziggy (goddamn it ziggy) from getting run over by stingys toy car when it rolled down a hill "(Y/n)!! please save my car!!!" stingy yelled not giving two shits about ziggy, so you go to catch stingys car from hitting a tree then to go help sportacus with ziggy "are you ok ziggy?" sportacus asked while helping him get the dust off of him. 

"Thanks guys!" ziggy said enthusiasticly "yes thank you (Y/n).." stingy said pating your arm in approval "umm can i ask you two a quick question?" stingy asked "shoot" you said "are you two a thing now?"he asked with a smirk on his face "well..yeah! i love her very much!" sportacus said before kissing you "EWW!!" ziggy and stingy said together. you giggle and lightly puch his arm "not infront of the kids haha.." you say blushing.