Marry Christmas part. 2

Sportacus walked down the sidewalk thinking to himself  '..*sigh*..i need her to say yes...i love her so much, yes we have a child and one on the way and of course I'll still with her but if she dosnt say yes...*sigh* c'mon sportacus no need to be so worried you've been through worse than this!...well not really.' Sportacus finally snaped out of his thoughts when he finally made it back home. You and lui were already awake and you made breakfast.

"Hi dad, that was a long jog! Did ms. Busybody stop to say 'hello' to you again?" Lui said happy to see his father after his 'jog'  "hey sport, where were you? After you woke lui up he wouldn't go back to bed so he kept kicking me when he tried to get comfortable enough to go back to sleep." You said still eating "oh..w-well after my jog i was taking care of some errands. Heh..." he said hiding the ring behind his back and putting it in a drawer.

   *TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EVERYTHING THAT BELONGS TO STINGY*

Sportacus had asked you if you wanted to go on a date a couple days ago and you where on the way to the place he wanted to take you "honey this is going to be the best day of your life i promise!" Sportacus said very excitedly while pulling you by the hand  "well ok! I believe you! Hehe..ah! Slow down I'm in high heels remember!" You said almost falling over on your face "o-oh sorry but im just really excited to show you what I've done for you!" He said while slowing a bit.

You had both finally made it there and the waiter had brought you to the most fancy table you'd ever laid eyes on "wow, i dont think I've ever sat in a chair this fancy before..you did this all for me?" You said with a blush "only the best for you, my love..." he said while leaning over the table to kiss you softly "hehe your always to cheesey!...but its cute." You said blushing even more. The waiter walked over and asked what you guys wanted to eat, sportacus wanted of course a salad or anything with only  vegetables in it and you ordered (favorite food). When you were eating the waiter brought you two your drinks..but yours had something in it so you fished it out with a straw and dryed it with a napkin.

It turned out to be a beautiful (favorite color) diamond ring, you looked over at sportacus who was looking you strait in the eyes sweating like he just ran a marathon, you realized what all this was about and began to tear up "..o-oh my gosh..." you said tears falling from your face "heh uhmm (y/n)-(m/n)-(L/n)..w-will you m-marry me? Please?" Sportacus asked as he got down on one knee and held the ring up at you. Everyone was looking at you two ' (y/n) for the love of god say yes!' Sportacus thought as he began to get worried when you didn't respond, instead of saying anything you brought sportacus into a rough, passionate kiss and ending it with a hug "yes...I'd love to." You said while still kind of sobbing "thank you..." sportacus said, keeping you in the long, loving embrace as everyone cheered.

Look im way to lazy to write a whole-ass chapter about a damn wedding saramony...though its mainly because I've never been to a wedding before soo yeah but anyway heres the gist: lui was surprised because he thought you were already married and your dad walked you down the aisle and everyone in town was there and robbie was sportacus' best man and Stephanie was your flower girl and lui was the ring bearer and stingy push and almost killed everyone when you throw the bouquet of flowers...aaaand thats it.

                                            THE STORYS NOT OVER YET.