Play time

It had been 8 months since you had lui and he was the most energetic little babys you've ever seen..well he was sportacus' son what did you expect? but anyway you had just fed him and he was getting restless in his highchair so after you fed him you put him on the floor and you and sportacus stated to play peek a boo with him. sportacus coverd his eyes while you acted surprised "oh my gosh! where did daddy go!?" you said dramatically puting you hands on your face " here i am!" he said yelling and uncovering his face.

But doing so scared lui to the point where he rolled over and started crying "oh, oh baby..aww, im sorry." sportacus said while holding lui and rocking him back and forth, when he stoped crying he held him in the air and started making silly faces one of which had sportacus opening his mouth...only to have lui throw up in his mouth.

"HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD!" you were fucking dying "uuhhhgg..." sportacus said before going to the sink to spit Lui's puke out of his mouth "aww it tastes like..old curdled veggie milk!" he said holding a hand out for you to give him a towel to wipe the rest of the vomit off his shirt and then taking his shirt off...even though you had a baby in your arms you still had to take a moment to look at sportacus' bare, fine and strong looking chest "what?...oh stareing at my hot chest are we?" he said while grinding the air "cover your eye lui, this is a sad display..." you said shanking your head.

"Pssh whatever...*sigh* life couldn't get any better...." he said while holding your waist and nuzzleing his face into your neck.