We can do this...maybe.

You had just gotten home from the hospital it was about 12 in the morning and though usually sportacus would be telling you to go to sleep, he wasn't right now because one: he wanted to admire how beautiful your baby was and two: if he wasn't already asleep by 8:08 then he wasn't going to sleep at all. you two were talking about all the things you needed "well.. lets see, we need diapers and a stroller and blankets" you said "we have diapers, the hospital gave them to us." he said before sniffing the air "ugh..speaking of diapers, i think lui needs a change" he said holding his nose.

You were going to do it but sportacus insisted that you get some rest considering you literally just had a goddamn baby anyway he was about to take the diaper off but then needing a second because dude that shit STANK "ok sportacus you got this.." he said about to change his first diaper ever..he figured it out eventually but it was hard but after that he picked lui up and brought him to the bed to lay down and go to sleep with you guys until..he started crying and he did this all night even to the point where sportacus had to call his mom to ask her what to do.

"Hey..mom umm..how do you get a baby to stop crying?" he asked struggleing to hold the phone and baby "uh huh..yep, ok thanks,bye love you." he said hanging up the phone "shh, it ok..shh.." he said while slowly rocking the baby back and forth a few moments later he was fast asleep "we can do this..together." he whispered laying next to you and the baby.

Sorry it short, im lazy, i also can't spell to save my life.