Marry Christmas part. 1

FLASHBACK: it was just about 2 weeks before Christmas on a Tuesday at 5:07 in the morning and sportacus was getting up very quietly as too not wake up you or lui because he had a wonderful but very stressful surprise for you..but he forgot the airship is motion activated " SPORTACUS IT IS NOT 7:00 YET, YOU SOULD RETURN TO BED." the airship announced loudly as hell, sportacus froze in his tracks "..mmhh dad where are you going? *yawn*"  lui asked still half asleep " uh just on my morning jog son, go back to bed.." sportacus said while putting on his shoes.

He climbed down the ladder and walked to the next town over to set a reservation for a restaurant called 'grand~royalty french specialtys' "hello sir, how can i help you?" The front deskman said "hello uhm i would like to set a reservation for me and my hopefully soon to be wife..and i need it to be as beautiful and as fancy as possible." Sportacus said "well sir, we have an open table with exactly what you looking for but-" the deskman paused as sportacus took out 5 checks 100 dollars each "will this cover it?" Sportacus said with a worried look on his face.

" yes this will cover it but..you can keep two of these checks, go buy her a good, expensive ring." The deskman said just being a genuinely cool guy "well i cant thank you enough heh." Sportacus said waveing a walking out of the door. Sportacus finally made it to the ring shop " hello ma'am, i'm looking for a engagement ring for my hopefully soon to be wife..wow this is going to be alot more difficult than i expected." Sportacus said while looking at all the other options "heh well i hear that alot from men trying to impress and surprise their wives, anyway lets get started, what color are her eyes?" The woman at the desk said.

" she has (your eye color) eyes" sportacus says "oh perfect! Because she sounds like she'll like this beautiful (favorite color), diamond ring" the woman said holding the ring "this is beautiful, I'm sure she'll love this!" Sportacus said before paying for the ring and leaving.

                                              "Oh god... i hope she says yes."