Happy birthday! (Lemon)

Ahh today was the day *insert birth date here*, your birthday. you wonder what sportacus was going to get you so you got out of bed and got dressed, so did sportacus but out of nowhere he wraped his arms around your waist "so, i know todays your birthday soo i have a surprise for you later today~" he said seductively turning you on in the process anyway when you got to town their was a suspicious cop looking for something he looked familiar "oh hello im the new sherif..uh sherif rob rotter..yeah." he said sounding familiar...blah blah blah you find out its robbie blah blah blah now to when you get home.

Sportacus got home before you though you didn't know why because you usually walked home together but this was weird...when you got up the ladder and in the airship, all the lights were turned dimm and candles were lit around you then you feel arms around your waist and someone kisses your neck "i told you i had a surprise for you beautiful~"  you hear sportacus say behind you shirtless "mmm~ sportacus..." you moan as he continued to kiss and lightly bite your neck.

"You know,if you aren't ready we dont have to we can do it another time.." he said sounding so sincere "no im ready, I've been ready since you saw me naked that one time, i just didn't want to make the first move." you said while turning around and looking at sportacus' chiseled, fine and sexy chest "mmm~ good..." he whispered in your ear before kissing you roughly. he wanted every single part of you and you wanted the same from him, you continue kissing until he pinned you agenst the wall and grind on you while niddleing your neck.

You softly rub his member through his shorts as he takes your shirt off trying to figure out how to undo your bra "heh its not that hard..haha"(but he was!!) you said takeing off your bra but still covering your breasts up "can i see, please?" he said in a comforting tone you move your hands and show him "see look at you, so beautiful and sexy~" he said just before taking your bud into his mouth immediately makeing you moan very loudly, thank god you don't live in the town or eveyone would have heard you.

After that he takes off his and your pants revealing his huge throbing member "are you sure your ready?" he said looking you in the eyes "yes, 100 percent" you said confidently, as he slowly entered you you started to tear up "hey, shh its ok it'll only hurt for a little bit.." he said kissing your tears away still going slowly, the pain soon went away and turned to pure pleaser "faster honey~" you say eyes filled with the look of lust he goes faster and harder while listening to you moan his name "ahh s-sportacus!" you moan loudly close to your egde "(Y/n) i-im coming!!" he yelled before letting his load flow into you it and you soon  came to.

"Ég elska big..." he said in Icelandic probably knowing you had the slightest idea what he just said "umm what?" you said "hehe sorry i said 'i love you'" he said lovingly "oh well i love you too...goodnight.."

                                       " wait did you use a condom?"

                                               "oh lord..."