GO! GO! GO!

Aquarius curled up on her comfy couch, with an oversized shirt and leggings, she had a warm cup of honey tea the steamed and warned her insides. "Ah winter, my favorite season." She sighed. She hates spring because she had terrible allergies. Hey! You imagine having a cold for almost 3 months!

She took a sip and then winced, she had burnt her tongue. She stuck her tongue out to cool it down but it didn't seem to help. "Wow, I can't even seem to enjoy a cup of tea." She groaned and put the cup down. This past week was terrible. Shall we list it?

Monday: spilled coffee over her favorite dress

Tuesday: completely forgot to pay rent

Wedsday: somebody stole her ideas for a presentation in class and didn't give her credit, leaving her with nothing to present.

Thursday: got dumped by her boyfriend, for being "to clingy"

Friday: got too drunk and then had a hangover.

Saturday: dealt with the hangover.

Today was Sunday, and burning her tongue dos count as the bad thing that happened. She just hoped the time would pass, at one point she thought she was unlucky. She lived in a typical 2 bedroom apartment, she has to admit she was stupid not to accept a roommate, now she had to deal with rent herself.

"God." Her pounding headache came back. She was in college, and not to mention a pretty expensive one so most of her money went to her studies, at some point she just wanted to drop out, but her parents were looking forward to her graduating so she was pulling through, now in her final year, Aquarius was almost there.

Her job allowed her to get the day off on Sunday's so this was pretty much her only free day and she was spending it alone in the dark like a crazy cat lady. A small knock came on the door. She groaned at the thought of getting up and walking to the door but she managed to trudge her way to the door and open it.

"Miss Aquarius?" The person had a gas mask on with a white lab coat. "Yes?" She stared suspiciously, thinking if she should shut the door. "The world is dying." The male voice said. "I'm fully aware of that." She blinked and nodded. "And you have to stop it." He said bluntly, the heavy breathing echoed.

"I'm sorry, you have the wrong person." She thought the man was crazy. "Actually I don't, and I already have 30 people ready to prove themselves and are ready to run the race." He said. "Race? What race? Sorry but I don't run." She raised an eyebrow.

"May I come in and explain?" He said politely. Aquarius squinted but moved out of the way to let him in. On the way to the couch she grabbed her phone, just in case. "You see us scientist, have picked out 30 people to run a race and the first 12 that pass it will have to save the world, and of course you will be highly paid." He explained.

"Paid? As in money?" Aquarius asked. "Why of course, what else would there be?" A light laugh laugh came from behind the mask. "Sorry but the race...is it dangerous?" She asked. "Oh yes very." He said. "If you wanted me to come I don't think you should have said that." She chuckled.

"Oh don't worry, If you do not agree, I can simply persuade you." He leaned a bit closer. "I'm sorry, I can't do this." Aquarius shook her head. "Oh...well that's unfortunate." He seemed to sigh and slouch. "No matter, I'll just have to take the precautions." He reached into his pocket.

Aquarius tensed, did he have a gun? She unlocked her phone. "Oh you don't need to call the police." He took out a small needle. Aquarius heart thudded in her chest. She dialed 911 but the scientist held her hands down and neared the needle towards her neck. "No please!" Aquarius pleaded. "Don't worry...it'll just make the trip easier and less stressful." He said.