Intermediate

"Alright get your asses up and outta bed you got a long day of fighting ahead of you!" His voice boomed. "Geez, why can't he let us sleep in for once..." Aries mumbled. "What did you say?" He twirled a knife in his hand that seemed to appear randomly.

"Uh nothing!" Aries went back to getting ready. They walked down the white hallway and entered a different room. It was a vast glass dome that seemed to stretch for miles. "Remember, all monsters are real so I advise you don't die." He smiled and locked the door behind him.

"Wait what's the goal?!" Scorpio pounded in the door. "I have hidden a flag somewhere, somebody bring it back, and if you exceed 2 days then I'll leave you in here forever." He said and left.

"This guy need to STOP!" Gemini yelled in frustration. "We can't do anything so all we can do is go find that flag." Libra sighed. "Let's split into 3 teams of 4?" Taurus suggested. "Ok." Aquarius honestly didn't care, she just wanted to get the flag and leave.

"Ok uh group one..." Taurus thought. Nobody seemed to care that he was choosing the groups. "Me...Cancer...Libra..and Sag?" He looked at each of them. "Sure." They all said.

"Ok next." He looked around. "Gem...Cap...Aries...and Pisces." He said. They all agreed and grouped together. "And the last group is whoever is left." Taurus blinked.

"So...Aquarius...Leo...Virgo...and Scorpio."

Aquarius was about to punch Taurus, he put her and Leo together on purpose! Taurus looked at Aquarius and sneered. "You die." She mouthed to him. "Alright, we have one goal, get the flag and come back." Scorpio said.

Virgo nodded in agreement. "Guys look." Libra found a sign. "Hmm, looks like the dome is split into different regions." Cap examined. "North is the mountains, south is the dessert, east is the forest, and west is...it doesn't say what west is..." He squinted at the sign.

"I call forest!" Leo yelled, knowing it was probably the easiest one. "Mountains!" Gem yelled. "I guess dessert." Taurus sighed. There was no team to go west. "I guess if we don't find one in the other directions, we group back and head west." Taurus said.

Everyone nodded and split.

Group 3

Leo was bounding up ahead and didn't seem to care if there was anything deadly up ahead. "Leo be careful!" Aquarius called. "Oh you're worrying about me now? How sweet." He smirked but continued jogging ahead.

"Can. I. Please. Kill. Him?" Aquarius grit her teeth. Virgo put a hand on her shoulder. "Not yet, not yet." She said in a soothing tone. Scorpio scanned the area just in case anything appeared. He heard a small rustle, making him glare at the bush.

A tiny bunny hopped out. "Aw how cute!" Aquarius cooed. "It might have rabies let's go." Scorpio walked ahead. "Party pooper." Aquarius frowned and followed. Leo came back. "I was thinking...we need a team name." He smiled.

"How about no?" Aquarius growled. "Aw come on pleeeease?" He pleaded. Virgo stayed quiet. "How about when you die?" Aquarius raised an eyebrow. "You're no fun..." He pouted. "Geez why are you so harsh?" Virgo whispered.

"Trust me if you spent a while around him like me, you would want to tear your hair out." Aquarius said. "I don't see anything, just trees." Scorpio groaned in frustration. Virgo put a hand on his shoulder. He didn't understand why but he let her.

Leo was still acting like an animal as he bounced everywhere. Aquarius squinted ahead where he was going but was interrupted with a sharp pain in her head. She cried out loud. "You ok?" Virgo came over.

Images flashed across her eyes, she saw water. She gasped as she was back. "What the hell?" She breathed. She stood up and looked around. She heard a scream and a skidding noise. "Leo..." She sprinted and came to a stop as she almost went over a cliff.

Waves crashed at the bottom. She saw Leo with a scared face hanging on with his hands. "Oh my god." She laid in her stomach and grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him up. The rock crumbled underneath his feet, making him dangle.

Virgo grabbed one of Aquarius's ankles while Scorpio grabbed the other, they both pulled as much as they could. "Shit." Aquarius breathed. Leo stared into her eyes and saw a glint of fear as she held on to him, her face seemed to calm him.

Leo was slipping out of her hands, making him panic. "No no no." Aquarius though for a second. There was water below them, they had a chance of surviving, but there could be jagged rocks underneath.

Aquarius didn't notice she was slowly sliding forward with Leo until her center of gravity shifted and tipped over. Virgo screamed as she tried to grab Aquarius but caught nothing but air. Scorpio did the same but only achieved the same.

Wind rushed past her and her hair flapped in front of her face. She was falling, was she really about to die? She felt something warm embrace her. She only had time to see his face before they slammed into the water. The force made her black out.

"Oh my god. Oh my GOD!" Virgo paced back and forth. "This can't be happening." She sat on a rock to process what just happened. "They might have survived." Scorpio tried to find the silver lining. "But what if they didn't!" She yelled.

"But what if they did?" Scorpio said back. Virgo stood up. "We need to find them." She said. "But the flag..." Scorpio brought in another problem. "It's probably not even in our area!" Virgo walked away from him.

Group 2

"My legs feel like they are going to fall off!" Gem panted and complained. "We only climbed half the mountain!" Aries scoffed. "I'm not built for this!" She countered. "Guys, focus on the climbing." Cap said seriously.

"Alright." Aries sighed and grabbed on the the ledge. Gem whined but complied. Pisces stared at Aries. "That upper body strength..." She mumbled to herself. "You say something?" Gem appeared next to her, her red her sticking to her face.

"Nope nothing." Pisces cleared her throat and continued climbing. After another half and hour Cap made it to the top first, followed by Aries, then they both helped Pisces and Gem up.

"Oh my god I'm gonna DIE!" Gem rolled on the ground after she was helped up. Pisces felt her calfs, no, her entire legs burn. "Let's take a break." Capricorn looked around. They were pretty high up so he could see everything.

"Guys look!" He saw a flash of red. "The flag!" Aries cheered. "It's so far away..." Gem felt like rolling into a ball and crying. "Oh shit, it looks like it's snowing over there. We won't be able to climb that!" Pisces breathed.

"We have to!" Aries said to her. "We can wait till the storm weakens and then make our move." Cap concluded. Everyone seemed to agree to his decision so they just sat down.

"My head hurts...and it's hard to breathe..." Gemini coughed. "STOP COMPLAINING!" Aries finally shouted at her. "No wait, this is serious, the high altitudes are affecting her, we need to descend now or she could have pre meant brain damage, oxygen loss, and death." Cap said.

Aries suddenly felt guilty for yelling at her. "Why isn't it affecting us?" He asked. "We might have a higher tolerance to this." He thought. Gem felt extremely weak, it took too much energy to even breathe.

Cap noticed her almost passing out. "This is bad, we move, NOW!" He shouted and picked up Gemini, she dangled weakly. "She must have been also pushing herself too hard on the way up, the effects must have taken happened half way up." Cap said. "You can't go down with her in your hands." Aries said.

"Guys..." Pisces bent over the edge. "There is an old staircase here." She examined. "You mean we could have climbed that rather then scale the whole damn mountain.?!" Aries wanted to punch something.

"Good lets go." Cap took a careful step on the wooden staircase, it creaked under his weight. Aries and Pisces followed behind him.