Isolated

"Alright folks! Expert level! Only two days until I let you out into the great big world, my little babies are growing up." He fake sniffled. Aquarius rolled her eyes at him and crossed her arms. "Don't give me that sass young lady!" He pointed at her.

"What sass?" Aquarius gave a glare. "THAT SASS!" He pointed at her crossed arms. "But...it feels comfortable..." Aquarius whined. "Down!" He said as if she were a dog. Aquarius controlled her temper and put her arms down. I'm gonna rip his tongue out, gouge out his eyes, and watch him bleed. She thought to herself.

"Ok for this level, you will all be in pairs and completely isolated from the others, that means you have to be able to trust your teammate, since they are the only person around." He explained. "Now you can choose your partner and then I will separate you, 1 minute." He checked his watch.

Aquarius searched for anybody except Leo. Virgo? Nope taken..Gemini? To busy fawning over Cap. Cancer?! Nope, taking care of Taurus. She saw Leo standing on his own with a dumb look on his face

Leo: 😐

Aquarius sighed and walked over to him. "I guess we can be partners." She sighed. Gemini saw the two together and smirked. "AQUARIUS WANTS THE D!" She laughed. Virgo sharply elbowed her in the stomach. "Don't be rude, don't act like you don't want to slobber all over Cap's face." She hissed.

Gemini quickly shut up. Aquarius burned as everyone laughed at her. "Waaaait...you wanna kiss me?..." Cap just realizing what Virgo said. "No what are you talking about!" Gemini nervously laughing. Leo put a hand in her shoulder. "Don't let them get to you." He smiled. Aquarius kept her eyes on the ground but she felt a bit better.

"Ok let's move." The scientist said. They followed him until they stopped at 6 doors. "This is a simple test. You will be stuck in this room for 2 days, with limited food and water, if you give in just shout and I'll let you out but that means you failed the test." He winced.

"Trust me..all of you will go crazy in your own way." He grinned. "Now get in."

They all entered their rooms, it was pure white with no other color, and it was absolutely empty except the few trays of food and a pitcher or water. The doors were tightly shut.

"This isn't too bad." Pisces sat on the ground and checked out the food. "I say we just eat when we are hungry." Aries plopped down next to her. "And how often are you hungry?" Pisces raised an eyebrow. "Pretty often..." Aries admitted. Pisces sighed. "What?! I'm a growing man!" He yelled.

"Let's see...3 trays of food...we can share one tray today and then tomorrow have our own tray." She suggested. "Or we can have the two trays today and the one tomorrow." Aries smiled. "Ok if that's what you want:" she shrugged.

"I want to eat..." Taurus sighed. "Already?! It's been five minutes!" Cancer exclaimed. "Wait...what if we need to go to the bathroom?!" He gasped. "Uh...I guess that's what the bucket in the corner is for..:" cancer gulped.

"No! I can't do my business in front of a lady! That's just gross!" Taurus yelled. "I can't do mine in front of a guy either...." Cancer brought up. "Nope I'm screwed." He raised his hands up. "Relax we can just turn around?" Cancer asked. "You won't peek?" He squinted.

"Why would I want to peek?!" Cancer scoffed. "I don't know what you want WOMAN!" He sounded offended. "I won't peek." She assured. "Ok turn around." Taurus said. "Now?!" Cancer yelled. "Yes now! Now turn please!" He waved his finger. Cancer sighed and turned.

"Wanna play a game?" Gemini was ridiculously bored. "Sure." Cap shrugged, not like he had anything to do. "Let's play truth or dare!" Gemini smirked. Cap hesitated but he agreed. "Ok I'll go first truth or dare?" Gemini asked. "Truth." He answered.

"Hmmm, what is your favorite kissing style?" Gemini gave a devious grin. "Why do you want to know that?! Are all your questions gonna be like this?" He gasped. "Maaaaybe." Gem smiled. "Fine. My favorite kissing style would probably be...uh..." He was definitely shy to say.

"Come on you can talk to Gemini." She encouraged. "The wall." He gulped. "The wall." Gem blinked. Cap covered his face in embarrassment. There was silence for a few moments until Cap broke the ice. "Ok my turn truth or dare?"

"Dare!" She was feeling adventurous. "I dare you to...do the splits." He thought. "Really?..." Gemini was hoping the dare would be a bit more....exciting. She sighed and did a flawless split. "Wow you're flexible!" He clapped. Gemini squinted at him, now she was going to probe his mind.

"Ok ok Aquarius don't freak out! Just don't!" Leo hyperventilated. "Uh I'm fine." She blinked. "Aqua please calm down its gonna be ok." He leaned against the wall. "Still completely fine." She called. Leo sat down rocked back and forth.

"It's only 48 hours that isn't long right?" He laughed and had a nervous grin on his face. "Nooo, if you act like this it's gonna be a long two days." She said bluntly. "NOT HELPING!" He breathed in and out.

"Ok calm down." Aquarius kneeled in front of him. "I'm not the one who needs to calm down you do." His hair was swept in front of his eyes. Aquarius rolled her eyes and went to the door. "What are you doing?" He gasped. "TRUST me." Aquarius knocked on the door.

The little flap opened. "Given up already?" He laughed. "No, I was wondering can I have some..." Her voice lowered to a whisper Leo couldn't hear. "Sure, only because you asked so nicely."

After a few moments Aquarius came back with her hands behind her back. "What is that?" He was controlling his breathing. "Maybe this will calm you down." She held out a tray of paint, the vibrant colors calling to him.

Just looking at the calming colors made him relax. "Really?" He stood up and gently took the paint, his hand brushing against hers. "I'm used to being alone, so I can cope, you in the other hand are such a handful." She smiled.

Leo dipped his fingers in the red paint and drew a single streak. He sighed in content as his fingers worked furiously on the wall. Aquarius was glad to see him happy and besides, seeing him paint was entertaining. He put so much emotion and passion as he paints, it's appalling and mesmerizing.

"What are you painting?" Aquarius asked, curiously. "It's a surprise." He answered without taking his eyes off the wall