Imposter

"We take a left here." Ophichus looked left and right on the deserted highway. "I'm so tired." Aquarius whispered. "We can rest soon." Ophichus said. "Hey look, there is a hotel." Gemini pointed. Aquarius glared at Leo. "Don't get any ideas." She hissed.

"Too late." Leo smirked. "Do we really wanna go in there?" Virgo was debating in her head. "I mean, I was planning to walk another few miles..." Ophichus thought. "No! Let's stop here for the night." Aquarius said suddenly.

"Ok, but be prepared for tomorrow." He said. Everyone nodded along and followed him. It was a dusty hotel and it look gross, but it should do. "Achoo!" Aquarius sniffled and rubbed her nose.

"Bless you." Everyone said at the same time. "So we split up? Girls and guys?" Scorpio asked. "Ya." Ophichus opened the creaky door for them. "Damn it." Leo mumbled and walked through. "Guess this is ours..." Libra have a disgusted look at the door.

"I don't want to touch that." She said. Aquarius sighed and threw open the door. It was pitch black, she walked in. "Aquarius maybe you should turn on the light." Cancer said nervously.

"The switch isn't here..." Her voice echoes back. A high pitched scream tore through the air. "Aqua?!" Pisces yelled. The boys came running. "What happened?!" Taurus exclaimed. "Aquarius!!!!?" Virgo called into the room.

"MOVE!" Leo shoved through everyone. "Do we have a flashlight?" He asked. "We only have one, and it has the only batteries." Ophichus took it out of his backpack. "Give it!" Leo said desperately and turned it on. "Leo be careful." Aries whispered.

"Shut up man." Leo snapped. Aries gave an angry glare but said nothing. He waved the light through the room. "There is nothing here!" Leo called. Everyone stepped in and looked around. "Where did she go...?" Pisces gulped.

"BOO!" Aquarius jumped from behind them, initiating a loud scream from them all. "I got you all!" She was laughing hard. "You bitch!" Gemini punched her shoulder. "Oh my god." Leo put a hand on his heart. "Thank god you're ok." He sighed and gave her a hug.

"Of course I am ok." Aquarius snickered. "I'm going to strangle her." Virgo imagined her neck in her hands. Scorpio put a hand on her shoulder and slowly shook his head. She took a deep breath.

"So...what are we doing?" Aquarius's voice suddenly lowered. "Going back to our rooms and sleeping." Aries walked out the door, Capricorn following. "Bye." Sagittarius planted a firm kiss on Libra's forehead.

She smiled and blushed. He left along with Scorpio. "Please don't do that again." Leo held her shoulder and shook her a little. "No promises!" Aquarius said in a playful tone.

Leo laughed and left the room, Taurus followed him.

"Does the water work?" Libra asked. "I'll go check." Cancer rushed to the bathroom. "There are only 3 beds...." Pisces said after taking count. "Easy, two in each." Gemini shrugged. "Ya..." Pisces said hesitantly. "Oh come on, no homo?" Gemini smiled questionably.

"Fine whatever." Pisces waved a hand and sat on the creaky bed. Aquarius was strangely quiet and looked half asleep. "I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was tired. "The water works but there is no hot water!" Cancer shouted.

"Damn it." Libra sighed. "I think the boys are taking all the hot water because it was hot for a few seconds and then it disappeared." Cancer thought. "Ugh really?!" Libra whined.

"Just shower there if you really need hot water." Aquarius suddenly said. "....maybe I'll do that..." Libra gulped. "Ok will you shower or not, because I don't care if it's cold." Virgo shuffled on the bed. "You can go." Libra moved out of the way. "Thank you." Virgo looked around for a towel.

"Here. I found it in the drawer." Pisces tossed to her, it was a small hand towel but it was better then nothing. Virgo thanked her and shut the bathroom door behind her.

"Ugh where am I?" Aquarius rubbed her head. She was in a dark place but she knew this wasn't the hotel anymore. "You're awake?" A deep voice spoke. Aquarius kept silent. "I see you and your friends are on a mission the destroy us?" He asked.

Aquarius still kept silent, she moved her hands but they were firmly tied behind her back. "Hm, can you not speak human?" He was getting annoyed. "Am I on the ship?" She choked out, her voice was strangely hoarse.

"No, we aren't idiots to put you on our ship." He took a step forward. Half of his face was hidden with the edge of his hood while the other half showed. He had bright blazing red eyes, an unscathed face, silver hair,and dark brown hair.

"Who are you?" Aquarius asked. "Before you ask me question, I suggest you answer mine." He put the tip of his dagger under her chin, making her head tilt up.

"I am not telling you anything." Aquarius growled. "My friends will find me." She had a defiant face. "Oh your friends aren't going to miss you at all." He chuckled.  Aquarius gasped but didn't dare ask why.

She noticed a red tattoo under his eye that outstretched down to his neck and across his nose, his other eye appeared a crystal blue and it glowed under the shadows of his hood and he looked fairly young.

"You won't tell me anything huh?" He sat in front of her and sneered

"You won't tell me anything huh?" He sat in front of her and sneered. Aquarius shook her head. "Well, I'll ask my comrade to kill all your friends, slowly." He said while look at her straight in the eye. "What?" Aquarius was confused.

"My friend, she is you right now, your friends won't be able to tell the difference." He let out a low chuckle. "No..." Aquarius gulped. "Now will you tell me?" He leaned close to her face. "Yes we are here to kill your kind." She gave in.

"Ah, now my commander won't be too happy with that." He sighed and leaned back. "Commander?" Aquarius tried to get some sort of info on where she was. "Our leader of our race." He explained.

"What is your name?" Aquarius asked again. "Hm, I doubt you'll be able to say my name in my language so I'll translate it for you." He squinted at her. "I am Silver." He sheathed his dagger and walked around.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" He was utterly bored. "You know, your pretty cute for a human." The corners of his mouth lifted into a devious smile, he sat on the table and crossed his legs. "It's unfortunate they would kill me if I touched you." He sounded disappointed.

Aquarius sighed in relief.

"Alright who is next?" Virgo came out of the shower, only her hair was wet. "Everybody else is good, we are going to bed and we have to share." Gemini sighed. Aquarius was laying on her back.

"I'll go with Aquarius." Gemini shrugged. Virgo and Libra sat on their bed and then Pisces and Cancer went to their bed. "Goodnight girls." Libra turned of the light and climbed into bed. Virgo was all the way at the edge while Libra happily took the rest of he space.

Gemini was already asleep. Aquarius heard everyone asleep and she slightly sighed. This body is disgusting.