The past

Leo had a face of stone as he gulped, hard. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want." Aquarius put a hand on his leg. "No it's ok." He smiled and put a warm hand in hers and gently squeezed.

"Leo!" A beautiful women jumped into his arms. Leo laughed and spun her around. "I can't believe we are going to get married! I'm so excited!" She kissed him quickly. They had been high school sweetheart and Leo was ready to get settled.

"Now, let's go pick your dress." Leo held her hand and tugged. "Hold on mister, the groom is not allowed to see the bride before a wedding." She touched his nose. "But I wanna see you..." He whined.

"Nope sorry!" She winked. "I have to go to work bye babe." He kissed her lightly. She smiled against his lips and hesitantly pulled away. She smiled sadly but Leo didn't notice her despair.

Celene barged through the door of her mother's house. "What happened?!" Her other came running. "He asked me to marry him and I said yes...." She didn't sound excited at all.

"You said yes?! Why?! I told you what would happen if you said yes!" Her mother yelled at her. "I'm sorry! I couldn't stand to see him broken." Celene felt tears prickle her eyes.

"My dear, by what you said, you have already broken him. Have you at least told him?" Her mother exhaled. "No...I never did.." Celene said quietly. "You have to tell him." Her mother gulped as she said

"But mom." Celene began. "No more excuses you have to tell him." Her mom said strictly. Celene hung her head low and pulled out her phone. She stared at Leo's number and looked at his profile pic, it was of him winking, she smiled and it warmed her.

She didn't call him though.

Leo spun in his chair and twirled a pen around in his hands. He had a good job, at least one good enough to support him and Celene. He was thinking about kids and it made him smile at the thought. Little copies of him running around causing havoc, he laughed out loud.

"Oi! Get to work!" His boss yelled. "Yes sir." Leo kept his head low and close to the computer. He looked at his phone as it lit up.

Celene: hey babe

Leo: hey hon

Celene: you can't call me that until we are married!

Leo: sorry..I love you?

Celene: I know you do, listen babe, I need to talk to you.

Leo: why what happened?

Celene: just can you come to the lake after work?

Leo: ya sure...

-Celene left the chat-

Leo was worried but he managed to work through the next 3 hours. As he packed up to go home he got a phone call.

He picked it up and said hello. "Hello dear are you Leo? Celene's fiancé?" The voice on the other end seemed urgent. "Yes I am. Who is this?" He asked. "Celene's mother, I can't believe I didn't get to meet you but I need you to come to the hospital." She said and then cut the phone off.

Leo's heart raced. He grabbed his jacket and quickly went to the hospital. He saw Celene being rolled out in a wheel chair. "What happened?!" Leo put a soft hand on her cheek, afraid she would break if he were any rougher.