I wanted to say...

They were peeking around the corner and saw so many aliens walking around and minding their own business. "I feel...kinda of bad, they don't realize what's happening." Pisces said. Aries looked at her with an intense gaze. "They should have thought about that before killing humans." He growled.

"Aries is right, if they hadn't attacked we would have deemed them peaceful." Libra agrees. "But, they aren't the ones that attacked us, it was the commander!" Pisces defended. "Either way they are a threat to the human race." Libra huffed.

Sag stood close next to Libra. "Guys, Ophichus didn't come back yet." He noticed. "Oh, I didn't notice..." Scorpio blinked. "Well, there that award goes." Gem mumbled to Capricorn who snickered.

"Ok we will split, one group continue with the reactor the other find Ophichus and rescue Silver." Leo suggested.

Group one
Leo
Aquarius
Virgo
Scorpio
Gemini
Capricorn
Mission: the reactor

Group two
Aries
Pisces
Libra
Sagittarius
Cancer
Taurus
Rescue mission

"Alright, everyone better come back alive." Taurus threatened.

"You ready to do this?" Leo asked Aquarius. "No not really I'm terrified, internally dying, and I feel like throwing up ." She said really fast. "Oh...so no?" Leo blinked. "Yes Leo no, we are in a spaceship that we are going to blow up, FILLED with innocent children and family, I am COMPLETELY fine!" She was breathing heavily.

"Sorry, when I am scared sarcasm is my defense." She quickly apologized. Leo sighed and put an arm around her. "We will be fine." He smiled. "Uh guys? I think we have a problem..." Scorpio said after peeking around the corner.

Aquarius quickly took a look, there were at least four people standing guard at the door to the reactor. "Well, we need to defeat them." Aquarius said. "Ugh I wish I had knives right now." Aquarius groaned, she could just chuck one at each and be done with it, quick and easy.

"Um healo." A Zorfinean said in bad English. "Hello?" Virgo said. "Should I kill him?" She whispered to Scorpio. "Hold on, I think he wants to tell us something." Scorpio concentrated on his mind.

You guys must be the saviors the gods were talking about! Bless us! Please save us from the tyranny of the commander, he killed my entire family just because I dropped food on his rug, please save us. Can I offer you any help?

Scorpio came back and said. "Knives, kniiiives." He enunciated. The man nodded and ran off. After a few moments he came back with small knives he found in the kitchen. "Thank you." Scorpio bowed politely.

"Pulease savvve us." He tired very hard to say. "We will." Leo assured. "Throwing knives coming right up." Scorpio handed them to her. "I could just walk up behind them and stab them..." Leo offered. "And risk getting caught?" Aquarius ran her finger across the side.

The knife felt natural in her hand, and it had been awhile. She held the end and took aim. With a quick flick of her wrist he knife whizzed through the air and made its mark. She quickly followed up with three more, and before they even knew they were being attacked they lay dead on the floor.

"Guess I haven't lost my touch." She smiled. "Let's go." Capricorn looked at the key pad and sighed. "Psh they call themselves advanced?" He laughed and deactivated the key pad and opened the door.

"See this is why, I love you!" Gemini pecked his lips and ran in.

"Alright guys, keep your eyes peeled from Ophichus." Aries said. "You said at least 10 times." Taurus sighed. "Guys!" A voice startled them. It was Ophichus. "Where are the others?" He said in a lowered voice. "At the reactor, we are here to save Silver." Aries said. "Ok, I saw the commander head into the training room with Silver, let's go." Ophichus led them outside the room.

They could already hear pained shouts from the other side. Ophichus flinched at each loud thwack he heard. "Should we just go in?" Aries whispered. "And get shot?" Ophichus hissed. "Demon commander rise!" Cancer summoned. "Ah young summoner, why have you called for me." He said in a powerful voice.

"There is somebody in there I need you to save, he is important." She whispered. "Hm, I have heard great things about you from my army general, I'll see what I can do." His eyes glowed red.

The demon kicked the metal door open with sheer force. The commander whipped his head to the loud noise. "What the-" the words didn't come out completely as the demon easily swatted him to the side.

Silver trembled both with pain and fear. "Don't worry my child, Cancer has told me to bring you." He put a massive hand on his head. He crushed the chains with his hands and swung him over his shoulder.

The commander grunted as he got up. He pulled out a blue plasma gun. The demon put Silver down with care, "run my child I will take care of this horrendous creature." He said. Silver nodded and sprinted out the door.

He ran into someone and screamed, trying to get away. He was being held tightly. "Hey hey hey! It's me! Ophichus!"

Silver softened at the sound of his voice and gulped. "It's ok! You're safe!" Ophichus smiled warmly at him. Silver had bruises and cuts all over his arms and face. Cancer felt the strain of keeping the demon on earth and finally gave up.

The demon let out a roar as he disappeared back into hell. Cancer panted at the loss of energy. "I'm going to KILL ALL OF YOU!" A booming voice came from the shadows. "Run!" Silver yelled. Taurus picked up Cancer and began running.

Sagittarius shot a few fire balls before starting to run. A bright ball of light shot past them and hit the wall in front, it left a massive hole. "Plasma guns! Guarantee death." Silver gasped. He was already weak but kept pushing. Another shot, Sagittarius made a massive ball of fire and tried to counter the plasma but the plasma ate right through the fire.

"Duck!" Sagittarius said and then slammed himself to the ground, dragging Libra with him. Everyone fell to the floor and the plasma went past them and disintegrated whatever was in its way. The commander came with an infuriated look in his eyes.

He put the gun away and pulled out a knife. He didn't want them to die quickly. "So you are the ones that want to destroy us?" He laughed. Silver's tattoo was glowing, he couldn't hide it. Sagittarius threw fire but the commander easily dodged it. "Don't be so hasty BOY!" He kicked Sagittarius in the ribs.

Libra gasped and went to him. "Ah ah ah, you stay where you are pretty lady or he dies." He pointed the dagger to his neck. Libra didn't dare move. "You're the bird boy correct?" He shifted his eyes to Taurus but kept the dagger near Sagittarius.

Taurus gulped. The commander looked at Cancer. "Very pretty, consider yourself a lucky man." He grinned. The commander stood up and walked around to Ophichus. "Ah, the boy who touched a human, I remember you quite fondly." The commander sighed.

"I think you owe me something." The commander grinned. "What?" Ophichus managed to say. "Life." The commander raised his dagger. Ophichus closed his eyes and waited for the white hot pain the come, but it never did.

He heard a pained shout from next to him. Ophichus opened his eyes and saw the dagger buried in Silver's stomach. "I said a life, not your life." The commander left the dagger there for a moment and then yanked it out. Silver gasped at the unbearable pain.

"No!" Ophichus held on to him, he pressed a hand to Silver's stomach to try and stop the bleeding. "No no no!" Ophichus was about to cry until Silver put a hand on his cheek. "D-do you want to know what I was going to tell you?" Silver blinked slowly.

Ophichus didn't answer. Silver sat up a little and grimaced. "I wanted to say, that I love you, and you're the best thing that ever happened in my life." Silver closed the distance between them and gave him a slow and tender kiss.

Ophichus's eyes widened, he could taste the blood on his mouth but he closed his eyes and let it continue. Silver went limp and slouched on Ophichus.

Ophichus cried heavily. "Aww, young love." The commander was watching the entire thing. "Say aren't there supposed to be more of you? Rose told me there were 12." He squinted.

Ophichus smirked at him.

(Sorry a death was bound to happen!)
The next chapter is the last chapter hope you all are enjoying!