Truth

"How are y'all doing? Going crazy yet?" A voice over the speaker said. "Well have fun! 24 hours left!" The speaker cut off.

"Hey lets eat." Scorpio shook Virgo awake. "But I wanna sleep! Distracts me from everything..." She shooed his hand away. "What? Am I not a distraction to you?" He said with a very playful tone.

"Wait if I said no would that be a good thing or bad thing?" Virgo sat up. "A bad thing, I would like to distract you." He frowned. "Oh...well you aren't.." She winced. "Here just eat!" Scorpio chuckled and handed her a tray.

"I'm starving." She spooned some food into her mouth and gulped. Scorpio watched her as she ate. "What?" She said with her mouth full. "Nothing!" He turned away to eat his food. Virgo raised an eyebrow. "What happened?" She poked him.

"You're very pretty." He said bluntly. "Me?" Virgo never thought of herself as pretty but hearing it from his mouth made her smile. "Sometimes when I look at you I wonder how you even exist, and are in front of me." He dumped his feelings.

Virgo looked at the food. "Is there something in the food?" She gasped. "What? No!" Scorpio felt frustrated she couldn't accept his feelings towards her. "Nevermind..." He turned his back to her.

Virgo tilted her head and sighed. She can from behind and wrapped her hands around his neck. "Do you really mean it?" She whispered. "Yes of course!" Scorpio shouted. "Hm." She still couldn't believe this was real.

"I'm gonna go crazy..." Aries twitched. Pisces wasn't gonna lie he looked scary. His hair was a mess and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. "Do you want to eat?" Pisces held out a tray. He nodded and took the tray.

Aries was growing a slight stubble and he scratched at it eagerly. Pisces couldn't help but assess him. "Why are you watching me?" He looked up from his food. "You look....different." She chose her words carefully. "Different how?" He put his plate down.

"Nothing." Pisces shook her head. "No no! Tell me!" He crawled towards her. Pisces felt nervous but she didn't move. He then stopped and simply sat in front of her. Pisces exhaled in relief. "What happened?" He tilted his head. "You were coming towards me in a really creepy way so I thought..." She trailed off.

"What?" He blinked until it clicked. "Did you think I was gonna rape you?" He was offended. Pisces blushed and grew red with embarrassment. "And here I thought we were growing closer." He sighed and turned away.

Pisces put a soft hand on his cheek, the rough stubble scratching her, and turned his head. "Just keep talking, you seemed to have calmed down." She looked into his eyes. He glanced at her lips and then went back to her eyes. "Ok." He nodded.

"Wanna continue the game? I believe it's my turn!" Gemini sat up. "I don't think that's a good idea..." Cap but his finger. "What? You think I'm gonna uncover your deepest secret?" She smirked. "No it's not that! It just makes me feel uncomfortable, you have asked me ridiculous questions." He sighed.

"What are you talking about?" Gemini crossed her arms. "You asked me if I was a virgin!" He exclaimed. "You still didn't answer that by the way." She pointed out. "Not the point! I don't understand why you ask me these questions..." He calmed down.

"Could you be anymore OBLIVIOUS?!" Gemini suddenly yelled. "W-what?" Cap flinched at her sudden outburst. "I hate you!" She screamed. "You do?" He sounded broken. He came closer to her. "Tell me why, I can fix it!" He gulped.

"No you don't need to fix anything about yourself, you're perfect." She sniffled. "Then why do you hate me?" He asked. Gemini wiped her tears and grabbed a handful of his shirt.

"I hate you because you don't understand that I love you." She said in between tears. "You love me?" He blinked, not noticing Gemini tightened her grip on his shirt. "Yes I do." She said sharply. She suddenly yanked him forward and kissed him.

Cap didn't reply at first at the suddenly contact but he eventually put a hand on her face and the other on the small of her back, pulling her closer. Gemini slowly let go of his shirt and put her hands around his neck and continued the passionate kiss.

"Are you done with the painting?" Aquarius had her back turned so she wouldn't ruin the surprise for herself. "Almost." Leo called. After another moment he smiled at his creation and stepped back to make sure it was perfect.

"Done!" He put his paint down and covered Aquarius's eyes. She giggled, excited to see what it was. He lifted his hands and let her take it in. "Now careful it isn't dry yet." He said. Aquarius gasped at the amazing painting. It was a girl with black hair, appearing to be falling but she had bubbles around her.

Aquarius noticed the red eyes and looked back at him. "Is that me?" She gasped. "I hope you like it?" He smiled.

(Imagine the red eyes)

Aquarius was speechless she looked at Leo in awe. He was splattered with paint and had streaks of red paint in his blonde hair.

 He was splattered with paint and had streaks of red paint in his blonde hair

"I love it!" She jumped on him. Leo yelped in surprise and supported her. Aquarius jumped up again and wrapped her legs around his waist. "I'll get paint on you!" He laughed and said. "I don't care." She planted a kiss on his silky hair and sighed.

"That's all I get?" He pouted. "All in good time, all in good time." Aquarius smiled in his face. The top button of his shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his muscular chest that had the black tattoo Celene in a beautiful cursive handwriting.

"Can I ask you a question?" She hopped down and looked up at him. "Ya sure." He sneaked a hand around her waist. Aquarius let him do it for the time being and asked. "Who is Celene?" She said quietly.

Leo's face shadowed and his smile faltered. He gulped and looked like he was going to cry. "You know what. Forget I asked." Aquarius said quickly before it got worse. "No no, you deserve to know." Leo looked down at her and gave a sad smile.

"She was my fiancé."