Part of the plan

"Ow stop your hurting me!" Aquarius was being dragged along by Silver. "I don't care!" He growled in a low and husky voice. "If I have to kill you to get my sister back I will." He said. Aquarius glanced at his hands and saw that they were trembling, maybe fear?

His tattoo was still glowing brightly. "You can't kill." Aquarius said quietly. Silver came to an abrupt stop, the exit was right in front of them. "What did you say?" He looked at her with resentment. "You can't kill, let alone kill me." Aquarius said again.

"What makes you say that?" He pulled out his dagger and held it against her throat. "The way you hold your dagger, they way you act when you're threatening me." Aquarius said, staring deeply into his eyes.

"You think I can't kill?" He grabbed her hair and shoved her outside. She grimaced at the bright sun after being in the dark for so long. Solemn trees surrounded them, waving in the wind, whispering to each other.

Aquarius grunted at the pain of him tugging her hair but she made no loud noise. The group came into sight with the girl in front of them. She was battered and scratched up but it wasn't fatal.

Leo gave one look at Aquarius. "Aquarius!" He shouted. "That your boyfriend?" Silver hissed into her ear. She didn't speak. "Let her go!" Leo shouted at Silver. "Let my sister go." He said.

"Sister?" Taurus glanced at the pink haired lady and then at Silver. "You two look nothing alike." He commented. Silver touched the blade of the dagger to Aquarius  pale skin, it slightly dug in but not enough to draw blood.

"Let Aquarius go first." Leo said. "No let her go." Silver pulled Aquarius closer to him. "You can't kill, I don't know why your putting up such a fight." Aquarius said nonchalantly. "What the hell? I am holding a dagger to your neck! Are you not afraid?" He whispered.

"I don't need to be afraid when I have already escaped." Aquarius sighed. "What do you mean?" He whispered into her ear. Aquarius tapped his back. "When did you-" he gasped at the ropes gone from her hands.

"I dabble with escaping." She said. Silver was utterly confused. "I am giving you a chance to let you join us. We can defeat that commander."  Aquarius pleaded. "But..." Silver's hand began to tremble again.

"Please." Aquarius begged. "What taking so long? I'm getting old!" Leo called. Silver hesitantly let go of her, his tattoo began to fade back into its dark red. Aquarius turned to him. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." She promised.

Silver nodded and gave a small smile. Leo let go of the girl who ran to her brother. "Rose you ok?" Silver asked. "I'm fine, but our mission has failed, let's kill them." Rose sneered. "No stop." Silver put a hand on her shoulder.

"We are joining them." He said quietly. "If this is some deal you made with the witch to let me go then I refuse and I'll go back to them!" Rose huffed. "No, no I chose to go with them." He admitted.

"Brother...are you sure?" She made a worried face. "What about the commander?"

"I'll be fine." Silver smiled sadly. Rose nodded. "They are coming with us?!" Leo yelled a little too loud. "Yes, now Silver has a tracer in him, literally...so if we wander far enough then the commander will come to us." Aquarius explained her plan.

"Good good." Scorpio agreed. "We will all attack together." Taurus gave a determined face. Rose came up to them with her arms crossed. "So when is the party getting started?" She smiled.

"Tomorrow." Aquarius said. "Oh...I honestly expected you to say right now, like in those movies." Gemini said quietly "you guys can speak the language correct?" Ophichus asked Silver.

He squinted at him. "You look...familiar." He blinked. "But yes we do speak Zorfinean if that's what your asking about." He answered. "What is your name?" Silver asked. "Ophichus."

Silver's eyes widened. "You mean you're the one called the first boy to touch a human?!" Silver jumped up. "Human?" Cancer caught. Ophichus laughed nervously.

"You mean...you're one of them?!" Leo gasped. "Come on guys, you know I'm not like them!" Ophichus gulped, his face glowing from the open fire.

"You could be telling them all our plans!" Taurus suspected. "What? No!" Ophichus raised his hands in defense. "Guys, stop, he is with us now shut it." Libra snapped. "Somebody is cranky." Taurus sang. "Cranky? CRANKY?!" Libra grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward.

"Whoa whoa whoa." Sagittarius gently pulled her back and embraced her. "You need some sleep." He gently caressed her arm. "I do...can I just sleep here?" She craved his warmth, her eyes drifted.

"I need some sleep too, I didn't sleep last night either." Virgo yawned. "Do you want me to embrace you as well?" Scorpio smirked. "Touch me and I'll break your arms." Virgo said with a tired tone. Scorpio chuckled.

The stars twinkled brightly in the dark sky. Everybody was asleep except Aquarius, Ophichus, Silver, and Leo. Silver quietly say next to the 14 year old. "I thought you died." He said quietly. "Nope, still alive, still here in this god forsaken world." Ophichus sighed.

"I'm fourteen too you know." Silver blinked. "What how?!" Ophichus took a look at him. "Sorry, you know how Rose copied Aquarius? Well I'm doing that right now, but this is the last face I can remember, I don't remember how I really look." Silver looked at the ground.

"The commander wiped most of my memories." He sighed. "So your 14?" Ophichus was more shocked about that. "Ya I am." He laughed. "This is awkward now." Ophichus blinked.

"I do remember them, beating you." The air went quiet for a moment. "Oh, I wish the commander wiped that from your memory." Ophichus laughed slowly. "Your family died right?" Silver whispered. "Ya..strung up." Ophichus gulped.

"Sorry morose topic, do you like anyone?" Silver tried to lighten the mood. "Uh, well everyone here is way above my age, wait how old is your sister then?!" Ophichus suddenly realized. "22." Silver answered. "What the hell? That is confusing." Ophichus shook his head.

"Ya it's funny, I act like I'm older though." He laughed. "So anyway do you like someone?" Silver asked again. "I liked that human girl...but well that can't happen, do you?" Ophichus asked. "Yes I do." Silver smiled warmly at him.

"Oh who?!" Ophichus smiled. "Secret!" Silver put a finger to his lips. "Dang it." Ophichus sighed.

"Aqua? You asleep?" Leo turned over to face her but she was facing the other way. "Not anymore, what do you want?" Aquarius mumbled. "Still the same aren't you?" Leo chuckled. "Yes I am." Aquarius grunted as she turned over to look at his face.

"Are you ok?" Leo asked. "I have said the same thing for the last 10 times and I'll say it again, I'm fine!" Aquarius scoffed. "You know, have I told you you're beautiful?" Leo traced her face with his finger.

"Multiple times." Aquarius let out one laugh. "Have I told you you're just as crazy as me?" Aquarius raised an eyebrow in the dark. "Nope never!" Leo's smile glowed brightly even in the dark.

"Have I told you-" Leo went on but was cut off. "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP AND CUDDLE WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" It was Gemini's irritated voice. "Bitch." Aquarius muttered. "I HEARD THAT!" She called back.