Day 2 (pt 1)

"Rise and shine! The masked scientist said. Everyone groaned as they rolled out of bed. "This is your last day to find your powers, make the most of it." He said and then walked out. Gemini whizzed around, getting ready and in two seconds she was done. "Such slow pokes." She laughed.

Everybody went back into their training outfits and exited the room. "Time starts now." The scientist locked the door behind them, trapping them in the training room, which was outside. "It's freezing." Aquarius complained. "I can warm you up." Leo winked. Aquarius gave him a blank stare, turned on her heel, and simply left.

"Well then." Leo was surprised. "So ready to spar?" Scorpio cracked his knuckles and spread his legs out. "Sure." Virgo waited until he made the first move. Scorpio was trying to get in her head. "No mind reading! Cheater!" She put her hands on her hips.

"Sorry sorry!" Scorpio apologized and ran to her. Virgo moved to the side quickly to dodge him. Virgo threw a punch at him but he caught it. "Not bad." He complimented. Virgo smirked and poked his stomach, making him flinch and let her go. "Oh so you're ticklish?" She laughed.

"I am not going easy on you." He said and threw a kick, aiming for her shin. Virgo knew it would hit her, she would have to take it but the world around her slowed. Scorpio's leg was moving so very slowly towards her. She blinked in amazement and simply too a step back.

The world sped up and Scorpio's leg hit nothing but air, making him stumble. Virgo's green eyes glowed bright. A black hole opened in front of her. "What the..." She peeked inside it, it was just black. She saw another one appear behind her.

Virgo stuck an arm in the portal. It came out from the portal behind her. She stared in amazement and flexed her fingers to make sure it was her own hand. She yanked her hand back and the two portals closed. "Whoa." Virgo said. "Ok now you can beat me." Scorpio smiled.

Virgo raised an eyebrow. Scorpio let loose a powerful punch. Her eyes glowed again as she focused in front of her. The portal opened again and his hand went straight through. She stared at an open spot next to him, another portal opened. His hand came on the other side and made contact with Scorpio's jaw.

Virgo laughed so hard then she suddenly felt tired. The portal faded. "Ow..." Scorpio rubbed his face. "Nice job." He held a hand out. Virgo gave a tired smile. "Thanks." And she shook his warm hand.

Cap was playing around with a sword when Gemini stood next to him. "You ok?" She asked. "Ya sure." He shrugged. Gemini rolled her eyes again as if to say 'no you're not'

Cap suddenly stared at her. "What?" Gemini looked around. "Sorry, I thought you...called me." He shook your head. "Called you?" Gemini looked confused. Cap he stared at her again. "What?!" Gemini asked again.

"You said my name!" He yelled. "No I didn't!" Gemini argued. He suddenly felt a sharp pain. "What was that?" He clutched his heart. Gemini looked frustrated at him. "I didn't call you." She crossed her arms and stared angrily.

Another sharp pain. "Ow..." He grabbed a bunch of his shirt. "Are you having a heart attack?!" Gemini suddenly seemed worried. The pain was replaced with a nauseous feeling. "Oh..." Cap held his stomach. He put a hand on Gemini's shoulder to keep balance.

He gasped as he felt something chilling run through his body. He immediately took his hand off. "What happened?" Gemini asked. "I'm fine.." He stood straight. "Oh ok." Gemini sighed in relief. Cap exhaled as if a weight was lifted off his chest.

He touched her again, the same chilling feeling can back. Gemini's knees buckled and she collapsed to the ground. He saw a gray colored substance waft in the air but then returned back to Gemini through her mouth. "Hey you ok?!" Cap refrained from touching her.

"Ya, I just felt like I was being drained." She sat up. "Your soul..." He said, figuring it out. "My soul?" Gem blinked. "I can see, feel, and take souls." He looked at his hands.

"Taurus?" Cancer saw him in the corner. He turned around to face her. "It hurts.." He whimpered. "What hurts?" Cancer looked at him worried. "My back." He winced as he stood up.

"Here let me see." Cancer offered. Taurus hesitantly nodded. She lifted his shirt, trying hard to ignore the lean toned body she pulled it all the way up and gasped. "What?!" Taurus panicked. she gulped. "Does it hurt here?" She pressed roughly between his shoulder blades.

He cried out in immense pain. "It's bleeding.." Cancer said. "Why?!" Taurus trembled in fear. "don't move...something is coming out." She kept him steady. "Coming out?! What the hell is co-." Another wave of intense pain cut him off.

"What the hell is going on?" Everybody gathered. "Something his happening to Taurus." Cancer kept his shirt lifted so the fabric would get caught in the blood. Taurus grabbed his shirt and just took it off all together.

He was in so much pain, black spots danced around his vision, he wanted to knock himself out to end the pain. A loud crack echoed. He screamed even louder then the last. "Are those..." Leo gasped.

Taurus fell to his knees and hunched over. His goggles were thrown off to the side. Cancer kneeled in front of him. "Hang on." She put a hand on his face. Taurus was panting heavily, and a layer of sweat covered his body.

He felt something protruding out of him, like an extra pair of limbs. He gasped as the pain seemed to fade. "Almost there." Cancer said. The pain finally was gone, he was exhausted, his voice was rough from the yelling. "What happened to me..." Taurus strained to turn around.

He winced as the pain came back, warning him not to turn. "You have wings..." Leo was able to finish his words. "Wings?" Taurus panted, he fought through the pain and turned his head. Black wings were behind him, slick from blood but the looked terrifying.

He stood up and clenched his fists. The wings slowly went back into his body. The pain wasn't as bad as them coming out but it was still there, he gritted his teeth as they disappeared and his back was left unscathed, not even blood was coming out anymore.

He breathed and took a deep breathe. He grabbed his shirt and put it back on then put his goggles back on the top of his head.