Day 1

"Ok we still have half the day left." Aries checked the time. "What if I don't get my power!" Cancer whimpered. "You'll be fineee." Aries put a hand on her back. Aries felt a weird tingling sensation in his hand. And went he looked at it he saw that it was gone.

"I LOST MY HAND!" He freaked out. When Cancer moved away his hand went back to its pale skin tone. "What the hell..." He examined his hand. "Camo." Cap said. "Cool!" He went off to experiment. Cancer felt something call to her.

"Did you hear that?" She whispered. "What are you talking about?" Pisces looked confused. Cancer gulped and followed the noise, it seemed to go down. She kneeled and followed the voice until her ear was pressed against the ground.

Free me and I will have enteral debt to you. It hissed. Cancer put a hand on the ground and they glowed a bright purple, foreign words tumbled out of her mouth. Everyone held their breathe as they watched.

Once she was done chanting she stood up again. "What just happened?" She panted. The ground split and fissures until an opening was created. A bony hand popped up and planted it on the ground, lifting itself up. It let out a low groan as it surfaced.

Red eyes glowed, the rotting flesh was dropping and revealed the bones on the inside. "Masssster." It hissed. "Who me?!" Cancer looked around. "You have freed me and my brethren, we will fight for you..." The skeleton kneeled and put a crumpling hand on his chest.

"Ok..." She didn't know what else to say. "Now..um go back to wherever you came." She pointed at the dark hole. "As you wish." He bowed and slowly went into the hole. The ground stitched itself back up and then silence racked the air.

"Well...I can summon the dead..." Cancer fumbled with her hands. Gemini smirked and raced back and forth on the dirt covered ground. "Haha speed!" She raised a cloud of dirt when she ran. Libra coughed as the dust went into her lungs. "Hey watch it!" She yelled.

Gemini screeched to a stop in front of her. "Sorry!" She apologized. Libra sighed and put a light hand on Gemini's
shoulder. "It's ok." She said. "Whoa..." Gemini marveled at her. "What do I have something on my face?" Libra frantically wiped her face.

"You look just like me..." Gem smiled. "I do?" Libra picked up a long strand of hair and saw it was bright red rather then it's dirty blonde. "How do I stop it! I don't want to be Gemini forever!" Libra panicked. "Hey! I think you look great!" Gemini laughed.

The form gave in and Libra was back to herself. "Looks like it only lasts for certain amount of time." Libra noticed. Aquarius was so bored she had no idea what to do so she was just sitting on the side, twirling a dagger between her fingers.

Her black hair was let loose and cascaded over her shoulder in waves. She also had the signs of an incoming pounding head ache. Aquarius saw Leo approaching her, making her roll her eyes and give a slight glare.

"Hey. I just wanna say, I think I came on too strong and I'm sorry for being a douche, can we start over?" He crossed his arms. Aquarius stood up and dusted herself off. "I'm sorry I didn't here the second to last part can you repeat it please?" She smiled.

Leo huffed and said. "I'm sorry for being a douche." Aquarius sighed. "I guess it's fine." She forgave him and turned around. As she was turned around Leo grabbed both her arms with one hand and locked them behind her back. He took the other and held it against her neck.

"What the hell!?" She gulped, feeling the cool metal. "I like tricking you, it's fun." He sneered. She struggled but he just tightened his grip. "I got you, now...should I let you go?" He whispered in her ear. Aquarius suddenly felt her blood rush through her veins, adrenaline pumping through her.

Without thinking she elbowed him in the gut, whirled around, snatched the dagger while he was recovering, and pinned him to the ground. The dagger was now held to his neck. "Didn't know you could fight princess." He smirked.

"I wish I could skin you right now." She growled. "Where did you learn how to fight?" He was breathing heavily. "I don't know, it just came to me." She realized. Leo tried to escape but Aquarius felt the blood rush again. She put the dagger in her mouth, leaving both her hands free, she used those to pin his arms down.

She spit the dagger out but still kept him pinned down. She was practically sitting on him. "Damn." He breathed, slightly frustrated that she was being more dominant at the moment. "Why did I think that I could trust you I'm such an idiot!" Aquarius beat herself up.

She released him and stood up. "I'm going to admit I underestimated you." Leo said as he stood up. "Honestly, even I didn't know I could do that." Aquarius admitted. "So is that your power?" Leo asked. "I don't know....why am I still talking you you?!" She scoffed.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I'll try and catch you more often." He winked and walked away. Aquarius rolled her eyes and sat back down in the dirt. Scorpio glanced at Leo.

I can't believe Aquarius caught me..aren't men usually supposed to be on the top? Damn it! That did not go as planned.

Scorpio almost burst out laughing. "You ok? You seem like you're going to explode." Virgo sat next to him. "Eh I'm ok." He shrugged. "Have you already found your power?" She asked. "Yes, before this even started." He blinked. "Oh! What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"I can read people minds." He said quickly. "That's...interesting." Virgo seemed to tense up. "Don't worry, I won't read yours, I can control it." He laughed. Virgo seemed relived. "Well...if you're not doing anything...want to spar with me tomorrow?" She asked, seeming hopeful.

"Sure, I got nothing better to do." He answered. "Alright! Time to turn in for the night!" The scientist announced. "I hope if you haven't, found your power today, you will tomorrow, or I'll kill you, you would be a waste and a burden...goodnight!" He smiled