Discover

Please please please tell me if this is good so far 😣

Aquarius fluttered her eyes open and squinted at the bright light above her. "Not again...where am I?" She said in a low voice. "In my bed." A deep masculine voice whispered. Aquarius gasped and sat straight up. "You...blonde hair!" She recalled the memory of being dunked in the water.

"Blonde hair?..." He ran a hand through his hair. "You shoved me in the water blondie I could have drowned!" Aquarius made sure she was fully dressed before getting out of the covers she winced at the sharp pain in her leg, it was less but still there.

"Blondie?" He blinked and then smirked. "You...you..." She couldn't think of a comeback. "Devilishly handsome man? Why thank you." He winked. Aquarius crossed her arms in defiance. She then realized many people were in the room, she grew hot with embarrassment.

"Are ya done with the dramatics?" A man with shoulder length red hair said. "We were all knocked out, you just took the longest to wake up." Aries explained. "I feel different." Cap clenched a fist. "Me to.." Virgo felt shivers run down her back.

"You know...I was debating on kissing you awake buuuut pretty sure that's considered rape so I held back." Leo rubbed the back of his neck. Aquarius glared at him and turned away from him. "Ouch the cold shoulder already, playing hard to get? I'll play along." He snickered.

Aquarius spotted the man that saved her from possibly breaking her neck on the hill. "Oh! You! Thank you so much for saving me, probably would have died." Aquarius took his hand gratefully. "No problem." He smiled, his leather aviator goggles sat on top of his head.

Everybody seemed somewhat nice except that guy. Once introductions were done she learned that his name was Leo. She made note of the ones to keep an eye on. Leo, Scorpio, Libra, and Gemini, she would watch them closely. The door swung up. "I see all of you are awake? Let's begin shall we?" A man sneered.

"You have all been injected with serums, they give you certain powers that I highly encourage you to find out for yourself." He said. "You have one week to train ONE, then you are off to find the enemy, a ship had landed from space, and have shown signs of aggression." He continued.

"I am pretty sure none of you know how to communicate with them or function the ship itself so we have a willing young boy that would want to help us. He is the key, if he dies then we are all dead, protect him with your life." The man gestured to a figure outside the door

A small figure cam through the door. It was a young boy with black hair brown eyes, he looked like he doesn't give a shit about the world. "This is Ophichus, age 14." The man explained. "Don't be fooled, he is a smart young lad he will be able to destroy the ship along with the specimens. "Yo." He said shortly.

"Great we have to deal with teenage hormones." Libra rolled her eyes. Ophichus sighed. "If you don't protect me, the world is dead, so think about it." Ophichus looked up at her. He was fairly tall.

"Ok

"Ok...can I just say...YOU'RE FREAKING ADORABLE!!" Aquarius squealed and ran up to him. "No touching! This is harassment!" He complained. Aquarius couldn't help but pinch the miserable boy's cheeks. "Don't go falling in love with him." Leo said in the background.

"Shut it." She glared at Leo and them smiled back at the boy. He took her attacks until she finally pulled back and went back to listening to the scientists. "Anyway...training starts tomorrow, you all share a room now go to bed." He put an arm around Ophichus and lead him out.

"Wait we all share a room?.." Gemini's voice went quiet. They walked down the hallway into a big room filled with single beds. "At least we don't have to share beds?" Taurus shrugged and winced. Everyone was exhausted and fell asleep.

I'm scared, please help.

Help please!

I don't want to leave my family don't take me away!

Scorpio jerked awake at the voice, he was in cold sweats and was panting. What the hell was that? He looked around, searching for the voice. He couldn't see anyone. No please! He swung his head to the direction he heard the voice, nothing.

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Morning came too quickly everyone groaned as they rolled out of bed. Aquarius had the covers over her head, she refused to leave the warmth. Somebody yanked the covers off of her, exposing her to the cold air, shivers racked her body. "Get up princess." Leo threw the covers on the ground and fastened some gloves on that let his fingertips through.

She literally rolled out of bed and stood up, drowsy and her mind unclear. Scorpio stared at her.

Why must I stay here? I wanna go home, see my family, not go save the earth!

Scorpio shook his head slightly in surprise, did he just...read her mind? He looked over at Gemini

Geez Capricorn is hot, as long as he is here I don't mind staying.

Scorpio laughed and saw her staring at him changing his shirt. He wasn't gonna lie it was fun getting into people's heads.

"Alright! Come to training camp A, the beginner level, this is usually when you discover your powers." The man clapped his hands. Ophichus stood next to him and sported a bored look on his face. "What if you don't find it during this level?" Taurus asked.

"Then you....will be replaced." He said dramatically. "Just kidding! I'll kill you." He smiled happily. "You have two days in this level, better get on with it." He shooed them away.

"Ok then..." Sagittarius stared as he walked off. Sag felt really hot all of a sudden, like blistering hot. "Guys is it just me or is it hot in here?" He waved his hand in front of his face for air. "I'm fine." Leo said. Everybody replied with a "me to."

"Um sag?" Pisces gulped. "You're on fire." She spit out. "WHAT?!!" Sag panicked and ran around in circles. "GET IT OFF ME!!" He screamed. "Then stop moving!" Pisces chased after him.

"Wait." He suddenly stopped. "It doesn't hurt." He touched the top of his head. "Nope." He bright his hand down and saw it was completely fine. "Guess you can contort fire." Pisces licked her fingers and pinched the little small flame left on the top of his head.

Aquarius just stood there blinking like an idiot. "Heeeey." Leo slid next to her. "What do you want?" Aquarius rolled her eyes. "You." He smirked. Aquarius shoved him and walked away. "Oh come on doll." He called after her. "Alright two days, let's do this." Aquarius mumbled to herself.