Escape

"Okay, um, when the wights enter, I'll have to disconnect you both

"Okay, um, when the wights enter, I'll have to disconnect you both. I'm sorry, but it is necessary." The brothers didn't hear.

The first wight had his hand in through a hole that had been chopped into the door, unlocking it.

"I'm never going to forgive myself." Millard shoved Peter-and-Joel to one side and Joel-and-Peter to the other. They let out a terrific scream that broke all the vials and windows in the room. The siblings soul vials shattered and the soul inside squirmed across the floor and onto each of their feet.

"Amazing!" Millard thought as he watched both of the boys souls crawl back into their bodies. "Its as if their souls are attracted to them. Now they will hopefully be able to get up."

If the Bone Brothers could be any more relieved, they would have been dead.

"That is-" One brother started.

"So much better." The other finished.

"I'm glad," Millard told them. "Listen, we really need to leave. There are wights that are now out to get us and I'll bet some Hollows too."

The Brothers, again, were not listening.

"Boys! We really really need to leave! If we don't, they will take all three of our souls!"

The siblings, finally, heard Millard. "If we must leave-" Peter-and-Joel started.

"Then let's go." Joel-and-Peter finished.

"About time!" Millard thought. "Let's leave through the back door. Then the wights might not notice us."

As the three children were leaving, a hollow entered the room. The monster lashed its tongues at them.

"I have an idea." Millard told the two boys. "But again, you won't like it."

The Brothers looked to each other. They nodded.

Millard took a deep breath. "Here goes."

The two boys' scream not only knocked the hollow unconscious, but made his head explode. Millard dragged the two gasping boys behind a fallen table before the Hollows head went kaboom.

A/N:      I'm so sorry if you don't like my story. This is my first story and I don't know if you like my way of ending. I don't own any characters until a chapter or two from now. Thanks for taking the time to read my Ending!