Apologies

I advise just listening to the song while reading. It's a really good song and it may make you feel good too. It has nothing to do with the chapter. I think

Millard and Saphira walked down the halls to try and find Bella. They were holding hands.

Bella walked down the hall, whistling an unknown tune. She stopped when she saw them. 

"Oh, hi Sapphie. Hey Mill. What's going on?" She asked them.

Millard let go of Saphira's hand and nodded to her. "We wanted to ask you a couple more questions about Celestia."

Bella tensed a little, but nodded. "Alright. What do you want to know?"

"What did Celestia act like when she kicked you out of the hotel room all those years ago?" Saphira asked.

Bella took in a deep breath. "She seemed disoriented, like she was....drunk. Oh my gods, that's it!"

Millard smiled. "What does it mean?"

"She was drunk! I know she's underage, but I know she would do something like that. That makes sense! She didn't have a clue what she was doing!" Bella dropped what was in her hands (which was a book) and ran off to find her old friend. 

"Well that was way too easy." Saphira said as they walked back the way they came.

Millard nodded. "Let's find the others and help them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico and Renata found Celestia in her room cleaning. 

Renata tapped her on the shoulder. "Celestia?"

The blonde turned to look at them all. "Oh, hello. DO you need something?"

"Yes, we do. What was Bella acting like the might she kicked you out of the room?" Nico asked.

Celestia thought for a moment. "She seemed drunk. But then again, she always seemed a little out of her mind, even in the loop."

Renata nodded. "Okay, so do you think she may have actually been drunk when she kicked you out?"

"No. She was underage. She may have broken a lot of rules, but she would never drink under the age."

Nico frowned. "Maybe she was drugged?"

The girl scoffed. "Hardly. Well....maybe. It sounds like Bell to get drugged against her will."

"So maybe she was under the influence of some sort of drug when she kicked you out?" Renata suggested.

Celestia nodded. "That may be true."

Just then, Bella barged into the room. "Celestia! I'm so sorry for misjudging you!" She shouted as she stumbled over to her old friend.

Celestia scoffed. "Oh, it's you."

Bella smiled nervously at her. "Umm....listen. I'm sorry for our old days when we were living on the streets."

"As am I. Those weren't very good years." She agreed.

"Friends?" The first asked, holding out a hand.

Celestia nodded. "Friends." She shook the hand.

Hugh ran up the stairs, Millard and Saphira behind him. "Guys! Miss Peregrine's gonna make a loop!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mwahahahaha it's kinda a cliffhanger. Sorry for that that was kinda mean of me.

Anyway! School's about to start and I might be able to update weekly or so again! Woohoo!

Also, this story is about to end. Should I make a sequel? I don't know if I will, so I want you to decide. Tell me in the comments if I should.

Last thing: We hit 1.2k reads! What the heck?! I never thought this story would get read, and I don't know how anyone found it. It's a newer, not so popular story. I don't know what I did to deserve this. 

I will try to add a little more Enorace at the end though. Be ready for that.

Thanks for reading and please stay peculiar!