Apology

"What was that?" Saphira asked.

"I don't know. We might have upset them?" Millard guessed.

She sighed. "We should go say sorry." 

Millard looked at her hard, even though he knew she couldn't see. "Are you crazy? You do not want to go near Enoch when he's upset. And if we upset Horace any more, he might have nightmares."

Saphira looked at the floating clothes that were Millard. "Well, it needs to be done now. We mustn't forget to apologize to them."

"Alright. Let's go. But I'll only do it if your in dragon form."

___________________________________________________________

"Why are we doing this now?" Millard asked as they walked to Enoch's 'room'.

"Because Hugh annoyed me and I transformed. Now, I am one of the scariest dragons of the series. Now move!" Saphira projected through to him.

She was currently in her Mudwing form, as Hugh had told her bees were cooler than dragons. Saphira  told him that wasn't true, since some dragons had subzero temperature breaths. He told her to show him, so she turned, hoping to become an Icewing. Unfortunately, she turned into a Mudwing. (Picture below.)

"But I don't want to! Enoch's gonna kill us both! Dragon or not!" Millard thought nervously

"But I don't want to! Enoch's gonna kill us both! Dragon or not!" Millard thought nervously. Almost as soon as he thought this, he saw the door to Enoch's room, which was connected (courtesy of Miss Peregrines cooperation) to Horaces.

"Go. In. Now." Saphira projected.

Millard hesitantly opened Enoch's door. "Enoch?" He whispered fearfully.

"What do you WANT!?" Enoch shouted.

"Saphira, please come in. I really don't want to die." Millard thought to her.

She mentally sighed. "Fine."

"Enochwe'resorryforupsettingyouearlier.Pleaseforgiveme." Millard quickly said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch that." Enoch pries.

Saphira entered the room. "Do I really need to repeat myself?" Millard asked him, still scared for his life.

"Yes. Repeat yourself now, or else I will tell Saphira one of your secrets." Enoch threatened.

"Enoch, we're sorry for upsetting you earlier. Please forgive us." Millard slowed down the apology.

Enoch looked to the huge brown dragon, and his gaze softened. "Fine, but next time, be careful what you say. I'll transfer your apology to Horace."

"No. We'll take it." Saphira said, as she'd turned back to a human.

"You sure? Well, if you insist!" Enoch said.

___________________________________________________

"Lunch!" Millard and Saphira heard the Brothers call.

They walked down to the lunch room together and sat down next to Renata and Mercedes.

"Ummmm..." Mercedes said, turning a little red.

"What?" Millard said.

"Remember? I can see you." She replied.

"So?" He asked.

"Where are your clothes?" She quickly asked him.

"Oh. Sorry, Mercedes." He quickly got up and left the room. "Man I'm such an idiot! How could I forget she can see me? Aaaaaah!" Millard thought. He swiftly went to his room, got dressed, and went back to lunch, which was pizza and macaroni. A quick and easy meal to make, yet delicious for children.

________________________________________________

After lunch, Millard and Saphira went out to look for Horace, who wasn't at lunch. Then again, neither was Enoch, which is quite suspicious.

"I hope their not in trouble." Saphira said.

"Yeah. I just hope they aren't...y'know..." Millard hinted.

"Millard! Oh my bird! Why would you think that?" Saphira squealed.

"It was the first reason to came to my mind when I saw they weren't at lunch. Don't judge me!" He said as she gave him an accusing look.

"Well, I kind of am! Why couldn't you just think they just went out to lunch?" She questioned.

"Yeah. Going out and getting lunch so sounds like something Enoch would do." Millard said, his voice dripping sarcasm.

"Okay, you have a point. Still, they're only 14 and 15. Do you really...oh my bird! What the heck are you two doing!?" Saphira exclaimed as they entered Horaces room.

Enoch was kissing him. That's all I'm going to write.

"What are you doing in the room?" Enoch shouted at them.

"Um, first of all, this isn't your room, this is Horace's, second of all, Horace wasn't at lunch, so we were bringing up leftovers for him. Third, Millard needs to apologize to him!" Saphira stated, annoyed.

"Well, get out! We get that you care, but still! Get. Out!" Horace shouted.

"Who are you, and what have upon done to Horace Somnusson?" Millard asked.

"What'd you mean?" Horace questioned.

"The Horace I know would never shout, especially at a lady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh! I made a sorta cliffhanger! What do you think? I'm trying really hard to still add a little bit of the Brothers here and there, but also a little Dragon too. Still, please don't be a silent reader! Feedback is always accepted.