"Saphira! Put me down!" Millard screamed as Saphira carded him higher into the sky.

"No! The wights were coming for your friends! I saw them coming! That's why I picked you up!" She projected into his mind.

"That's another good reason to take me back! They need the help of an invisible peculiar!"

"No! I need you safe! I can't just take you back to risk your life!" 

"Saphira!" 

"What?!"

"Look...."

Beneath them, people were coming together to try and storm the wights fortress.

"Please can we go down? At least  little lower so I can see what they are doing?" Millard asked.

Saphira mentally sighed. "I suppose." She projected after a minute or two.

Millard saw a couple people he recognized from when he and the other peculiars were being taken into the fortress. They had rotten food he'd guessed was from a trash can, and we're using makeshift catapults to fling it at the metal building. 

Saphira only saw people fighting with each other.

Soon, Saphira turned around and went back to where Millards friends were standing. They looked tired and there were wights laying unconscious on the ground.

"Millard! Jake had his Hollows attack and knock out the wights! Isn't it amazing?" Claire asked excitedly when Saphira had landed. She growled at the Hollows no one could see.

"Um, sure. Saphira, can you change back now?" Millard asked.

The large purple dragon nodded. It's wings disappeared, it's talons faded back into arms and legs, and it's muzzle shrank until the whole dragon turned into a twelve year old girl who immediately fainted.

"Saphira!" Millard yelled.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Millard sat by Saphira until she woke the next morning. She awoke around nine.

"Millard?" She asked as soon as she opened her eyes to find herself in a room that looked awfully like her old cell.

"Ssh. It's okay." He said soothingly.

"Where are we?" She questioned. 

"After you fainted, the wights came to and captured us. They put us in a cell together to help try and keep you in human form. The others all all in their own cells." Millard explained.

"Well, stand back. I'm going to think about their evil doings and change." She stated.

"Saphira, no! You are too weak! You could get put into a coma for bird knows how long!" He said, trying to talk her out of it.

"No! Our friends need us! Now back up!" 

After a minute or two, she started to change again. This time...

"You're a Rainwing

"You're a Rainwing." Millard said.

"Yes. Now hop on. We've got friends to save." Saphira projected.

With that, the dragon took off, changing color to blend in with the sky, an invisible boy on her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you my readers for taking the time and sticking with us until chapter 7! What do you think? Do you have any good ideas? Please let me know down in comments. Have a peculiar evening!