chapter 2

Harry's POV 

After the meeting was over me and Louis go outside to talk.

"So .. your Harry Edwards Styles" he half asks half says,i nod

"What happend to the hair, the cloths and the glases?" he asks

"Wait, what, you know that's me?" i ask suprised, he scoffs

"Ohh please, i regonize those eyes and that face. Who wouldn't?"

"I don't know, lot's of people"

"Well i'm not one those people, honey " he chuckled and i blushed when he calls me honey . 

weekend 

it's been five days since i've first seen Louis. He's sent me a text that said that i've to be ready at 2pm and that i must wear casual cloths.

So i'm now wearing a white shirt, blue blazer, black skinny jeans and white vans just then i heard the bell rang.Shit.

I quickly quiff up my hair and put on a grey beanie.

I open the door and my mouth droped open he's like sex on legs.

his hair is half quiffed up with a beanie ( sorry i just love the boys with beanies it's an addiction :) ) a black shirt, a grey coat, white vans and a black jeans.

I then saw he was also checking me out and i blushed he then grabbed my hand and pulled me in his car. 

after the date.

Louis brought me to a restaurant and it was really fun. now we're at my doorstep as cliché is at sounds, its romantic.

"I had fun " he says i smile and say,

"me too"

he then leaned in just as our lips we're about to touch he looked in my eyes as promission and i nod, he leans in the rest of way and it's like firework in my stomach. after we snogged for couple of minutes we pulled away for our breathing and we both smiled.

"bye Haz"

"bye Lou"