chapter 5 part 1

Louis' POV

Me and Harry are sitting on the couch with just their boxers on " Begin !" the person after the camera shouts , and we begin to kiss and grind on each other. Harry moans as i begin to palm him over his boxersand i a flash my boxers and Harry's are pulled down by himself, and he smirked at me as he sees my shocked face. 

"Stop smirking " i demand and attack his lips aggresivly." LOUIS ! It's the first round!" Mr. Horan wisper/shouts and i nod groaning, i have to be gentle and i hate that especialy now with Harry i love to pound into him . O well, there's always a second round. 

I let my fingers to Harry's mouth and he gladly sucks on them , ones they're wet enough i set one finger in his hole and puch it in feeling him clench around it , he didn't have time to prep before the tape because we were to late at the studio . "More " he croaks out after a few minutes and i push 2 more fingers in, after a couple of,minutes he was fucking himself on my fingers . " Okay do it." he practically begs and i pull my fingers out leaving him whining, and put my cock at his entrance and push in half way and i moan at the feeling of being inside of him .

"Move" he moans and i begin to trust slowly making sure not to pound into him because Mr.Horan won't like that . After a couple of trust an moans from me and Harry i can feel that Harry tightens around me and i know he's close . " Come " i demand and he loses it coming all over our stomatches " LOUIS!" he moans so loud everything in the hole town can hear it . I 'm coming soon after him deep inside his hole . 

"Cut!" he camera man shouts " Okay guys that was good 5 minutes break and then it's time for the second one ."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So the more votes i get the faster i update part 2 :)