chapter 12

Harry's POV

Today was tape and I'm actually really nervous, i mean yeah we practiced yesterday but now it's on camera.

"Start!" The camera man shouts and Louis straddeles my lap and begins to kiss me.

He begins to palm me trough my jeans and i moan into his mouth. I through him of my lap onto the bed and rip my and his shirt off. We went back to kissing and he begins to unbottom my jeans and rips them off, i do the same with his.

Soon we are naked and i'm on top off him we don't need prep because we do it before the show, so i push in all the way and he lets out a loud moan as i do it again.

"Harry!!!" he shouts as he comes and me coming into him.

"Okay lads well done, in 5 minutes Louis gonna top." the camera man says.

-----------------------

"Start!" the camera man says.

Louis trows me on my back and kisses me, and at the same time he lines himself up at my entrance. He pushes in and i bite his tongue because it hurts so much.

He begins to fuck me so hard i'm sure i'm gonna be sore after this. i begin to scream in times with his trusts. He really shows no mercy.

"LOUIS!!!!!!!" i scream and come i feel him come in me a minute later.

"Alright lads, you're done. Oh and Harry, Mr. Horan wants to talk to you. And Louis gotta stay here to" he says and we nod.

--------------------

I knock on the door of the office off Mr. Horan.

"Come in." he says and i get in.

"You wanted to that to me?" i ask.

"Yes, what's going on between you and Louis?" he asks curious, and i sigh.