Chapter 3

Louis' POV

It's been a three days Since we kissed. And it was like magic, i can't get enough from his lips.

I think i'm in love with him.

'hey, you busy?xxxx' i send to him, alomost immediatly i get an answer.

'no, why? You coming over?xxxx' it read and i smile.

'yeah, if you don't mind...xxx' i send back.

'no of course not!xxxxx' he send back making me chuckle.

'alright, be there in 10 xxxxxx' i send .

I get to his house and ring the bell , he opens the door with a smile that make his dimples appear, i almost freak out. I LOVE BOYS WITH DIMPLES!!!.

"hey lou, come in" he says,

"hey haz" i say back and get in inside.

*half an hour later*

We decided to see a movie, a scary movie, never again!!. Harry is practically sobbing in lap . I quickly set 'love actually' on. When he realises that the movie is off he looks at up.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are scared off that movie?" i ask softly, he sniffes

"'cause you wanted to watch it" he says and i can't help but smile.

I slowly lean in and he does too, our lips crash together and just like last time, firework in my stomach. The kiss gets heated quicky and before i know what's going on he is on the bed and my shirt is off . I quicky pull away and say " wait , wait , first this . "

I get on one knee and ask" Harry Edward Styles , will you be my boyfriend ? " he practically jumped in my arms , and i take that as a yes and kiss him again , immediatly pulling his shirt off .

He then begins to unbotton my pants i do the same by his . here we are , in our boxers , snogging . I begin to palm him and he groans in pleasure witch makes me smirk into the kiss . We pull away pnting abd take off our boxers .

" top or bottom " i ask " bottom , no prep , i already did " he answers and i smirk and positioning myself at his hole " ready? " i ask , he nods and interwines our fingers and smiles at me .

I push in half way and let him adjust . After a couple of minutes untill he finally says " move " and i slowly begin to trust in and out . " faster" he moans and i begin to pound into him .

" Louis !!" Harry screams and comes , just seeing his face ; eyes closed and mouth droped open . Send me over the edge and i come insinde him .

After a few minutes i pull out and he whines and causes me to laugh at him " Let's go sleep , tommorow we gotta go to Mr. Horan for the ditals for the tapes " he just hums and cuddles closer to me .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ so yey there together :) but the story isn't over , oh no , far from it :) there will be lots of drama haha , i love drama.

so anyways i just watched a intervieuw from the boys and harry was discribing louis :) Loud .. loud ...... loud . haha . I was laughing so loud my mother came check on me if i was alright :)