Chapter 13

Harry's POV

"Well the night before the first tape, he came over to my house and we hung out. It was fun and we started to make out and he suddenly pulled away and asked me to be his boyfriend." I say and look at him nervous of what he's going to do. But he just sits there with a smile on his face.

"And..." He asks a little exited.

"Well i said yes, and we were dating. Until the tape with me and Nick. He was jealous because he knows that Nick has a crush on me. And he brole up with me at the day the tape was." I say and i see him looking guilty.

"OMG. I'm so sorry Harry, i didn't know he has a crush on you." He says guiltily, and i smile.

"Its not your fault. There's nothing you can do about it." I force a smile.

"Okay, you can go home. Can you send Louis in?" He asks with a smile and i nod, and walk out.

---------------

Louis' POV

"Louis fucking Tomlinson!! You broke the poot kids heart by breaking up with him!" Mr. Horan shouts at me, and i scoff.

"Yeah right, like he's the one who's heartbroken." I say.

"Yes he is. You knew they had to kiss. You were here when i said it." He asks, his tone back normal.

"I was scared, i know Nick has a thing for him. And I'm was scared that he realized that he loves Nick and not me. I was scared of getting my heart broken." I say truthfully.

"Louis get this trough your head. He loves you not Nick, don't ever think that. He almost cried in front of me when i asked what was going on." He says and i nod smiling.

"Go get him." He says smiling and i nod walking to Harry's house.