chapter 11

Harry's POV

We ride in silence to my house, and i hate it. The break up, the akward silence and when we get homewe have to fuck each other.

I want to fuck him and him to fuck me, but we broke up and now, we are sitting far away from each other. He is looking at his phone the whole time.

When we are at my house i get out first and go to the door and unlock it, hearing him closing the car door, i lock it.

So hear we are, me sitting on the couch and him standing in front of it just staring at me. I rease my eyebrow at him and he clears his throat.

"So lets get start then" he says and walks up to me.

He kisses me and i have no choice but to kiss back. He picks me up and i wrap my legs around his waist and moon into his mouth as he pushes me up against the wall.

Our tongues fight for dominanse and he walks us to my bedroom and lays me on my back.

"You know what to do" He sort of growls and i nod.

I get on fours and wait for him to enter. I hear a him opening the bottle of lube, and a minute later he has his finger inside of me.

I moan and he sticks a second finger in. And soon i'm pushing back onto his fingers wanting nothing more than his dick inside me.

"Mhh...Louis....Just stick it in already" i beg with a moan.

He pulls his fingers out and lines his dick up and pushes. We both let out a moan at the feeling and he begins to pound into me.

"Louis!!!" I scream as i feel that i'm close and he knows it because he only goes faster, almost making my arms and knees shake.

"louisssssss!!!" I scream as i come.

"Harry!!" He moans loudly and comes into me.

He pulls out and lays next to me. When my breathing is under control i straddle Louis.

"I gotta top now." i smirk and kiss him feeling him wrap his arms around my neck.

"Just get in already. Don't need prep." He says into the kiss.

I push in all the way and he moans so loudly the neighbours can probably hear it. I pull out and slam back in, pounding into him.

"HARRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Louis screams and comes. And i come inside of him.

I lay next to him, already half asleep.

"I love you." I hear before i fall asleep.