chapter 7

Louis' POV

After we eat in the café, we go to Mr. Horan's office and knock " come in " he says and we go inside he smiles as he sees us " hello boys i've got good news, the tapes are a hit in the porn industrie " we smile and nod.

We talk a bit about the tape but then his smile fades " okay down to bussines, Harry you know Nick Grimshaw, Right? " he asks and Harry nods " Good. You will make next couple of tapes with him starting tommorow. " and I look at Harry scared " alright boys, your free to." I am scared of what's gonna happen, everyone knows that Nick has a crush on Harry. My Harry.

"Haz promise me you won't forget me?" i look at him when we're at his house again. " ofcourse Lou, why would i? " " you know he has a crush on you , and i'm scared you will like him more than you like me " i mumble the last a bit and look down. " Lou, look at me " i look up and see him staring at me with a small smile " i would never like Nick more than you. Besides i just don't like you " i look at him hurt " I love you" he whispers now a few centimers away from me " i love you too " i smile. He smiles and kisses me but before i can deepen it he pulls away" let's go watch a movie . " 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry it took so long to update. 

anyways 3 votes? 2 comments?