chapter 6

Louis' POV ( this story will mainly be louis' pov, just so you guys know :) ) 

I wake up in my own bed and roll over and see Harry laying asleep. he has his arms wraped around me in a tight hold so i can't escape, i wrap my arms around him to and pull him next to me but his head  on my chest not that i mind that . He then sneezes and shuffes closer closer to me , aww he's so cute , he's almost like a kitty.

After an hour  or so he finally wakes up and looks at me with a lazy smile " hey cutie" i coo at him and he blushed and lays his head down again and i fake scold at him " oh no you 're not going back to sleep. I turn us around so he's laying on his back and i on top of " i love you "i whisper my lips hovering over his " i love you too " he smiles and i kiss him , but it's get heated quikly and i hear him whine and pull my hands back form were they were at his ass , and look at him confused " what's wrong baby " " my ass still hurts " an can't help but smirk " sorry baby couldn't help myself " and he just snorts but doesn't say anything . 

" What do you think about going out before we go to Mr. Horan?" i ask smiling and he nods smiling to . and we get up .

at the shop 

We get in the shop and we are immidiatly surrounded by fans " See this is why i don't come out as Harry with the curls but with the glasses ! " Harry hisses and let just say that it's lasted long untill we were finally left alone.