chapter 8

Harry's POV

Louis went home last night after the movie. So i didn't sleep very well because i got used to him laying next to me, now i'm changing into my nerd cloths 'cause yesterday me and Louis were trapped by fans when we went out, so i'm going out in the nerdy glasses so no one knows it's me. 

i go into the shop untill someone bumps agains't me " Omg, i'm so sorry" i look up to see Nick, i groan in head because he's the last one i want to see now. " it's okay " i say standing up with his help and dusting of my trousers, i look up to see Nick staring at me " you okay" i ask " Harry?" he asks confused. Oh shit, he knows who i am.

" yeah" i sigh, there's no point in denying it when he knows who i am. "oh my god, what happened to you?" he asks shocked " nothing it's a disguise for the fans" i say and he laughs. " Okay, hey since we have a meeting after this, why don't we go together?" he asks some what hopefull. " yeah, that's okay i guess. " i say sighning. " but we first have to go to my house, i have to change first" i say and he nods.

At the meeting

"Hello boys, so lets get down to bussines. Nick your gonna fuck Harry, and it's gotta be a rough " Mr. Horan says and i really just want to go to Louis and cuddle up with him in his bed. " Harry!" Mr. Horan snappes me out of my day dream.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again. " i say quickly " as i was saying, your gonna hace to pratice tonight on kissing. You gotta kiss alot" and really want to groan because i really don't want to kiss Nick. " Okay so, the tape will be tommorow at 10 o'clock. Make sure you're on time" he says looking at me at the last part. 

at home 

We stand in front of my house as he suddenly begins to play kisses on my neck from behind me " Nick..." i begin and turn around but i don't get to say anything else because his mouth is attacking my own. I sigh and kiss back, trying to make it gentle, but he not having it, he shoves up agains't the wall and set his arms on my ass. I really want to pull back but i can't i have to do what Mr. Horan says. Kiss. i just went with it and try to think of Louis. After what probably was 15 minutes later he pulls away " good night " he says " bye" i say and quickly go inside so i don't have to see him anymore.

Thirth person

What the boys don't know is that there was someone watching them snog.