chapter 5 part 2

Louis' POV

After the break we are being led to the bathroom set, they have practically every room in a house , they have here, it's amazing. So now we're in the shower " begin ! " the camera man shouts and me and Harry smirked at each other, let the show begin.

We begin to kiss and in a couple of minutes we're hard again, i grab his tighs signalling him to jump and he does, he jumps up and wraps his legs around my waist and arms are now around my neck and his fingers entangle in my hair and he tugs making me moan and him smirk into the kiss, goddammit he knows my soft spot, as payback i squeez his ass and i push us against the wall making him groan.

i line my cock at his hole and push all the way, not letting him adjust and begin to pound in him " L-Lo-LOUIS !!!!" Harry screams as i hit his prostate dead on. " Louis! i'm close ! " he moans and i slap his bum making him scream again because it hurts double as hard now it's wet. "No! don't do come yet untill i say so slut." i practically growl at him ad fuck him hard. 

After a couple of minutes i pulls out of him and " on all flours " he quickly gets on all flours and holds on to the bath wih his hands, and i quickly line myself back up and begin to fuck him again and spank him " L-Louis... i-i'm not gonna last any longer " he's a moaning mess." come " i demand and he does and i do to . 

" Cut ! " th camera man shouts " good guys 5 minutes break " Mr.Horan smiles and leaves.