Chapter 14

Harry's POV

After i got into the shower and wash my hair.

I hear a knock on the front door just after i get out and throw on sweaterpants and a white t-shirt.

I go to open the door.

"Nick?" I say confused as i see him.

"Hey harry." He says checking me out.

"What do you want" i say rudely, but i don't care he's the reason Louis broke up with me.

He suddenly kisses me and i push him away.

"WTF! Nick!!!" I scream at him. And he growls and pushes me back inside and he closes the door, and picks me up and throws me on the couch.

"NO!!!! HELP!!!" I scream in hopes someone hears me scream and comes in.

"Shut the fuck up!" He demands and i whimper when he pulls down my sweatpants. And he pushes in all the way, no prep, no lube. I scream again because it fucking hurts.

"No!!!" I practically sob, but it doesn't help.

Nick moans that he's close and i just whimper, because never had i thought in my live i was gonna get raped by Nick Grimshaw.

He was suddenly being ripper out of me and i sigh in relief and look up, and i can't believe what i see. Louis beating up Nick and streaming at him.

When Nick is blacked out Louis stands and looks at me with a small smile. I jump in his arms and sob.

"Shhh...I got you, and i'm not going to let go again." He says in my hair.

I nod with a snuffle and look at him with a small smile.

"How come you're here?" I ask when i'm calmed down a bit.

"I..Uh...Talked with our manager and....Uh...I explained why i broke up with you." He stutters out and i nod looking down.

"And he understands and he made me realize that i really love you." He fininshes and i look up too him looking at me with soft eyes.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too." I say smiling.

"Be mine again?" He says with hope in his eyes.

"Of course." I say leaning in and kissing him.